Page 298 of 612 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,960 of 12236
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Spec Ops does look very nice...

I wish they had chosen different engine/graphics for F:NV. I m so sick of those animations. Nevertheless It's one of my favourite games.

more RAGE:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Just finished Far Cry 3 so this will be my last batch of screens from the game. Really surprised how much I enjoyed it. After Far Cry 2 I'd completely lost faith in the series but now I can't wait to see what they do next.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Also helps that the game looks stunning, at least in your screenshots. Did you ever use any mods, forced AA or anything like for it?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by asskicker View Post
    Also helps that the game looks stunning, at least in your screenshots. Did you ever use any mods, forced AA or anything like for it?
    Cheers man. Nope, just the Vanilla game on max (with motion blur disabled in the config). It looks truly jaw dropping at times.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    SephKing,have any STALKER screenshots,would love to see game maxed out (Clear Sky,Call Of Prypiat).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    SephKing,have any STALKER screenshots,would love to see game maxed out (Clear Sky,Call Of Prypiat).
    Managed to dig up some old ones. 95% sure they're maxed.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Timing these lightning shots was a pain in the ass ...but worth it I think

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

DAT LIGHTING!! I still think STALKER games are unmatched in terms of lighting. Thanks men!

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Yeah it's stunning. I'd say The Witcher 2 could give it a run for its money though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    That lightning looks ugly to my eyes. The shadows are too "hard", and wall behind is too "noisy". The whole image has too much "grain". There don't seems to exist any ambient light (that is a hack) or the real thing: materials reflecting some light (not a hack, but expensive to calculate).

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    DAT LIGHTING!! I still think STALKER games are unmatched in terms of lighting. Thanks men!
    One of my favourite things about the lighting in Stalker games is that your flashlight light is offset a little bit from the camera, which makes it throw all kinds of interesting shadows. It's something I wish more games would do, rather than having the camera and flashlight at the same point.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Now I have to go play STALKER again...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Beautiful shots as ever Seph. You truly are the King of…Sephs. Are you running any Mods on your Dark Souls, or is it just the ini? If it is just the ini, do you mind me asking what your settings are within the text? I was underwhelmed by what it did for my own game, I should be able to get it looking better than it does given my rig I think.

Wish I wasn't too chicken to finish STALKER. But I really am.
    Last edited by sonson; 21-01-2013 at 10:50 AM.

The only thing i'm scared in STALKER games are snorks,really hate those fucking things.

Those elemental demon wind thingies, first time I encountered one of them in the tunnel I jumped right out of my chair, then laughed at how silly that was, then tried to kill it, and got unnerved/frustrated by its persistent not dying and the disturbing being thrown around by it schtick, so I paused it, but there was a bug and the roaring/wind sound it makes kept playing, so I went to menu, and that noise was still in the background, and I was genuinely scared so had to quite the whole game : ( I went back later and knifed it but I have been a broken man since when in the Zone.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    I played the first STALKER (Shadow of Chernobyl?) for about three hours and had what I imagine was a simulated miniature breakdown. I got the impression I was racing ahead and was therefore under-equipped, sneaking around a load of guys, and once I got to a point where I was in the middle of nowhere with an army I'd have no hope of defeating behind me I just gave up. Way too much pressure. I think my guy is still prone in a bush.

Quote Originally Posted by neema_t View Post
    I played the first STALKER (Shadow of Chernobyl?) for about three hours and had what I imagine was a simulated miniature breakdown. I got the impression I was racing ahead and was therefore under-equipped, sneaking around a load of guys, and once I got to a point where I was in the middle of nowhere with an army I'd have no hope of defeating behind me I just gave up. Way too much pressure. I think my guy is still prone in a bush.
    There are alot of moments in the Zone where you end up way underlevelled as it where, in my opinion anyway