Page 305 of 556 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,100 of 11113
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Those DMC shots do look good. Just about to try it now.

Great STALKER and Dark Souls shots

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    I like that shot from Hitman,when he clibms up and those two are like "Hey men,whatcha doing" :| haha

... I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake; I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Wierdly enough, neither of them actually saw me.

Ace Combat

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Tell me more about ACE COMBAT :o

... I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake; I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell.

Loads of great shots since I last posted, especially liking Jnx's Eurotruck shots (looks really rather atmospheric and more fun that it should be, heh), Coopers PS2 shots (been meaning to go sight seeing in Auraxis, but I keep getting picked off by a hungry mossie), Asskickers Spec Ops shots, DaftPunks STALKER diary (especially the bino's, also, what's the last screenshot of? It's awesome.), Kataras' glorious Rage screenies and everything by Seph (grrr :D), but especially the ND4SPD ones...the cherry blossom shot is stunning. That's enough gushing me thinks, hehe.

Played some of the Chivalry free weekend:

What the sand doesn't take, time shall.

For Glory!

Stumped.

Stormy Crossing.
    Virtual Organ Doner - "It's better to gib, than to receive."
    .: Steam :: Screenshots :: Steam Beautiful Screenshots Group :.

Network Hub
    Fantastic Chivalry and Ace Combat shots. Not sure what game DaftPunk posted, but it looks nice as well, the art direction reminds me of a much grimier Mirrors Edge for some reason.

By the way, is there a way to turn off the chat box and list of who-killed-who for Chivalry? They're always popping up and ruining my shots.

Thank you Track! As for the chatbox/death spam, not that I found during my brief trial...had some great fun with 64 bots running around but the spam wasn't good for screenies.

Really starting to wish more games had no HUD/Free Cam elements as standard.
    Virtual Organ Doner - "It's better to gib, than to receive."
    .: Steam :: Screenshots :: Steam Beautiful Screenshots Group :.

My last post is from game called "Afterfall Insanity",its kinda similar to Dead Space,but "slightly" more broken.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    @Mbaya: haha, thanks man :) Those are awesome Chivalry shots. Such a great looking game.

@DaftPunk: From what i've played so far, it's very similar to HAWX but a bit more 'cinematic' in it's presentation. Mostly due to the camera which really shows off the engine and makes the game feel a lot more exciting. Apart from the parachute screens, I don't think any of the other's are from cut scene's. Just from the camera highlighting moments during gameplay (e.g. when you fire rockets, it sometimes follows it to the target). Gameplay wise, it's pretty a standard arcade shoot'em'up so far but i've only played it for about 40 mins.

@Track: Cheers bud

Devil May Cry:

The score/rating constantly flashing on the screen makes it almost impossible to take good combat screens :-(

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    That looks gorgeous. Hmm. I need money deposited to me right away D:
    steam: sketch

Network Hub
    It kind of upsets me that the gameplay of DmC doesn't interest me at all because I really want to explore that world.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbaya View Post
    Insanely good looking Chivalry screencaps
    Are you using SweetFX?
    Virtual Pilot 3Dô NEVER NOT SCAM!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar

Deadlight

The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    I have a challenge for anyone. Find a good screenshot of I Am Alive and you will be rewarded handsomely. (No spoilers). I personally believe it's impossible. Not even the ScrEENG of screenshots SephKing can do it.
    Behold such dark and gritty pictures.

Steam
    Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Are you fishing? Because the first and last shots look lovely to me. I agree the visual style is completely overdone, but it's overdone to a point where it's pretty compelling.