Page 310 of 553 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360410 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,200 of 11043
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Camouflage is the colour of fear... We have no need to hide from our foes... We have no fear of death. Our colours we wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "We are proud to live - We are proud to die!!!"

Last edited by DaftPunk; 03-02-2013 at 12:20 AM.
    ... I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake; I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell.

At the end we killed about 4-5 terorists more,plus we lost one member..Sad day for R6.

... I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake; I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell.

Activated Node Proctor Eldritch's Avatar
    Wildfire Worlds Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    The enemies in this game are really something special,and not in a good way. 0.2 seconds to kill you on sight,its like wtf are you people,robocops!?!?
    That's Ubisoft AI for you. They can't code for shit, so they just make everyone able to shoot the wings of flies at 300 meters away with a pistol.
    Virtual Pilot 3Dô NEVER NOT SCAM!

Activated Node Proctor Eldritch's Avatar
    Some more Wildfire Worlds

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    A sectopod came out of the woods for my sniper on the roof of the ship, and I killed the two drones supporting it, since it was just slightly out of range. It backed away into the dark, but I kept hearing its ominous sounds over the course of the mission. Once I cleared out most of the ship, I turned my attention back to it, but had trouble finding it. It stopped making sounds. For several turns I had units scouting the area where I'd last seen it, until this. Bastard was hiding from me.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I like the wildfire art.

Sleepy Dogs

My favourite superhero

RAGE

Continuing playing Spec ops!

More Spec ops

Path of Exile

Team Fortress 2

Awesome Most Wanted shots on the previous page SephKing. Really makes me want to buy the game, I've been holding off due to all the nay sayers though.
    Read more here (On hold) or on Twitter! Occasional impressions on random sim games.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    DMC and Dark Souls

steam: sketch

A higher dimension of agony

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshada View Post
    A higher dimension of agony
    Ouch, that hurts.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Fallen Enchantress

Open-faced sandwiches are upon you whether you would risk it or not.

Network Hub
    Okay, first off: Project Eldritch, those Wildfire screens are fantastic. Never seen the game before, but the art style is certainly something.

Rage continues to look absolutely brilliant, shame that the game itself isn't supposed to be all that fantastic.

Sketch: those DMC shots are fantastic.

Keep up the good work, everyone! Hopefully I'll actually have a couple shots to contribute to this thread next time.

If I didn't stop every 5 seconds to take screenshots I would have finished Spec Ops by now.