Page 311 of 625 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,220 of 12486
    Spec Ops: The Line

Spec Ops: The Line

This thread is amazing, I love coming in here and being inspired to play / take screenshots of games! Love all the screenshots, keep em coming! :)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by jnx View Post
    Awesome Most Wanted shots on the previous page SephKing. Really makes me want to buy the game, I've been holding off due to all the nay sayers though.
    Agree, same goes for most games on here. I have to remind myself I won't have the time to actually play them all.

Raven Shield looks so much better without the goggles thing.

Sort of warming up to Hitman Absolution... [Potential spoiler in 2nd screenshot]

Last edited by kataras; 03-02-2013 at 07:59 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I really enjoy any screenshots with Agent 47 in disguise - who would be fooled by him pretending to be a bald barber who has the angriest face in the world and incredibly muscular body?
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Most Wanted

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Love that shot of the shark Asskicker
    Last edited by SephKing; 03-02-2013 at 09:05 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny252 View Post
    I really enjoy any screenshots with Agent 47 in disguise - who would be fooled by him pretending to be a bald barber who has the angriest face in the world and incredibly muscular body?
    Maybe it's a SpecOps member who retired and decided to be a barber? You never know. I m beginning to see what all the fuss about the new disguise system is though in Absolution. Makes me rage sometimes.

Seph and asskicker, awesome shots!

edit: last shots

Last edited by kataras; 03-02-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny252 View Post
    Hitman: Absolution = Clothes Make The Man: The Game to the Extreme

Quote Originally Posted by SouperSteve0 View Post
    Hitman: Absolution = Clothes Make The Man: The Game to the Extreme
    Now I'll have to assume Hitman: Absolution is very similar to Barbie's Fashion Wossname, except you have to murder people to get the clothes. And quite possibly with fewer mini-skirts (although it might just be that I haven't seen those screenshots yet).

This page is full of pretty.

Network Hub
    Man, SephKing, those Most Wanted shots are brilliant. That's a fantastic game to just roam around in. Throw on a custom playlist, cruise around the city, evade some cops...fun times.

Also, Hitman looks fantastic. Particularly that chinatown screenshot, and the one in what appears to be a desert.

Man, SWAT 4 is holding up well visually. I may have to give that a replay. I never played Stetchkov Syndicate. Is that worth picking up for SP?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jams O'Donnell View Post
    Man, SWAT 4 is holding up well visually. I may have to give that a replay. I never played Stetchkov Syndicate. Is that worth picking up for SP?

If you liked SWAT 4,then yes. It adds few new items to the game,and now enemies can pick up their weapons when they drop them so you need to be extra careful! They are more unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post

Amazing stuff.

Love that shot of the shark Asskicker
    Yeah, the game has really great looking environments. Your shots from Most Wanted always look amazing, is there some sort of replay system that you use to take those?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by jnx View Post
    Awesome Most Wanted shots on the previous page SephKing. Really makes me want to buy the game, I've been holding off due to all the nay sayers though.
    Thanks man. I actually really disliked it at first but it very quickly grew on me and now I seem to be playing it most days! Like Track said, it's a great game for just putting on a good playlist and cruising around. My only real gripe is that it doesn't feel like there's a whole lot of content. There only are a few types of races/events, the city feels quite small and there's no real story or narrative at all.

@Track, Tikey & Kataras: Thanks chaps :) Glad you guys like them.

@Asskicker: Cheers bud. Unfortunately EA, being the little feckers that they are, decided to remove one of my favorite things about the need for speed games, the Dreamshot photo mode. Fortunately though, some modders have managed to find a way to hide the HUD and allow you to have freecam when you pause the game. The camera controls are a nightmare but it's worth persevering as, if you pause it at just the time, you can get some great shots (some of my favorites i've ever taken).

SC Conviction

Last edited by SephKing; 04-02-2013 at 05:01 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    That glorious moment when the enemy ACU goes up in flames, in Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance.

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Obscure Node
    SC Conviction
    I think as good as they are we want more NFS. Those were epic!