Page 318 of 628 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368418 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,360 of 12544
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Sorry about the long post but just finished the game and wanted to post pics from the finale which was crazy.

The final showdown:

Managed to beat him with my tyres blown thanks to a well times crash on his part

Then came the chase (after the race you have to take them down to get their car)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    After about 30 minutes of chasing, I finally got the fecker ...and it was glorious :')

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Some other leftovers...

That's it for Most Wanted (for a while anyway).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    Crysis is still one great looking game. Think i've probably comepleted more times than any other game (with the possible exception of Deus Ex & Final Fantasy 7).
    yeah, too bad the game doesn't have anything beyond a beautiful jungle and a great sandbox. I keep wondering how the game would have been received had it had the robust storytelling and set pieces of an Uncharted game.
    Steam profile
    PC Specs: I have a big e-peen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mashakos View Post
    yeah, too bad the game doesn't have anything beyond a beautiful jungle and a great sandbox. I keep wondering how the game would have been received had it had the robust storytelling and set pieces of an Uncharted game.

What ?! Crysis belong in TOP 10 fps games of all times,not just because its pretty,but it have stellar gameplay,stellar!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Got to agree with Daft on that one. I loved the gameplay in Crysis and Warhead. I dedicated a lot of time to the game's hugely underrated multiplayer too.

Just tried the Crysis 3 beta. I do quite like the hunted mode but generally speaking, I think this is going to end up being Crysis 2.5

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    What ?! Crysis belong in TOP 10 fps games of all times,not just because its pretty,but it have stellar gameplay,stellar!
    Got to agree with Daft on that one. I loved the gameplay in Crysis and Warhead. I dedicated a lot of time to the game's hugely underrated multiplayer too.
    :D

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the gameplay in Crysis. I'm talking about the single player storyline and limited set pieces in the campaign. There were no standout characters except for maybe Prophet. I can only recall maybe 3 set pieces that stand out in my head (the snow transformation, the ship emerging from the mountain, a few on the naval carrier ship ). I think the game would have been better if you lost the suit for part of the game, introduce different gameplay styles in the second half.

The most disappointing point was the toilet flush whirlpool scene in the ending. I was just... :( (sad at the lameness).

The Resort mod made me realise the potential that Crysis squandered. In spite of the fact that the story in The Resort is told solely through text and using hilariously bad English, the story in the mod has a bit of character to it. It's not as polished as the campaign in Crysis but it's fun in a sort of campfire story time kind of way.
    Last edited by mashakos; 10-02-2013 at 09:50 PM.
    Steam profile

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Fair points. The game certainly wasn't without it's flaws. The only level I really disliked was the Alien Ship. It was awesome for the first minute or so then I just wanted to get the feck out.

Honestly i don't mind if story is not good in fps,because i tend to play them for gameplay.

+ Few shots from my first season at Heracles.

Fair points. The game certainly wasn't without it's flaws. The only level I really disliked was the Alien Ship. It was awesome for the first minute or so then I just wanted to get the feck out.
    strangely enough I didn't get lost in that level (tend to get lost easily), so it was enjoyable to warp through the ship and see the giant robots scaling the sides of glass walls.

Have to ask, were those shots from Crysis 3?? How the mighty have fallen! Crytek better step up their game for release.
    Last edited by mashakos; 10-02-2013 at 10:04 PM.
    Steam profile

Lesser Hivemind Node
    pCARS
    I don't know what it is about the first turn of every circuit but they re so dangerous...

Lesser Hivemind Node
    continued

I see that damage model is still pretty poor :/

+ My coach Zizu. Former fitness guru.

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    I see that damage model is still pretty poor :/
    needs Physx :P
    Steam profile

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Skalpadda's Avatar
    I'm on a goat.

mah WinXP desktopz
    I got rid of the text under the icons

Last edited by bad guy; 10-02-2013 at 11:53 PM.

Finally getting better at Willem,scoring 3 goals so far,and having 3 assists in only 9 matches!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skalpadda View Post
    I'm on a goat.
    Great shot! Skyrim continues to ooze atmosphere, and the second equally well equipped character and the town near the river in the background give it that great 'heading out into the wilderness' theme.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18