Page 320 of 673 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,400 of 13445
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    My carrer at Willem is going well,they offered me one year contract because they believe i might become their most valuable player,so i accepted because i get along with teammates.

Network Hub
    What football game is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Murmurandus View Post
    Testing...

Ha! Welcome. :aye:

Quote Originally Posted by Ice-Fyre View Post
    What football game is that?

Its PES 2013,with SMOKE PATCH. I'm playing mode BAL - Become A Legend,its like Football RPG.

You get to create a player and then choose a starting club. You get to choose your desired position as well as creating your basic skill set. As you progress through the season and impress the manager then you will become the number one pick for your position.

While progressing you can increase your traits as well as earning money. Money can be spent on: equipment, training, your agent and of course football boots. If you upgrade your agent it increases your chances of signing for a bigger name team. Equipment and training increase your progression on chosen traits.

Last edited by DaftPunk; 12-02-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Well this stands a good chance of being the worst game I play this year...

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    Well this stands a good chance of being the worst game I play this year...
    I had high hopes, but I wanna know why you think this.

Also, "this year..." we're only halfway into February.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Network Hub
    That must mean that it's really​ bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post

Go read PCGAMER review..

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post

For the same reasons as Duke Nukem Forever. Like that game, it had a lot of the elements that make it a DUKE game. The music, characters, voice, weapons, humor etc but it just doesn't work at all. The AI is horrific, the graphics are average at best, the dialogue makes stallone movies feel like Shakespeare by comparison and the gameplay is just plain dull. It has the Aliens music, some of the characters (Bishop, hicks) and obviously the setting but everything else falls flat. I also had really high hopes for this but I've only played the first three missions and I'm fairly certain I wont go back to it again.

I realise we're only into february but I only really play games that I'm either really looking forward to or they've been reviewed quite well so the chances of me playing something worse than this are pretty slim. Regardless of the the fact that it's Mid Feb.

@Kataras: Great C.A.R.S. shots squire. Especially the one with the car upside down, surrounded by dust and the sun flare piercing through.
    Last edited by SephKing; 12-02-2013 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    How would I achieve this on Windows 7 good sir?
    Empty charachters from the character-map. (charmap.exe)

edit: I just noticed space bar works too

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    You know a game has lower quality when people could get the same image quality screenshots as Seph without his Super Future Computer. Without playing the game, too.