Page 323 of 627 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373423 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,460 of 12537
    Oh just thinking about it makes me want to get stuck back into 2070 actually. Curses, Valentine's Day! What have you done to me?!

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnox View Post
    I wonder if they sell the artwork in this game somewhere... it'd go great on my mantlepiece.
    do you know the work of Odilon Redon?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Chivalry

Me respectfully challenging my friend to a duel

Me respectfully hacking said friend to pieces after kicking his ass

Anno 2070

Quote Originally Posted by eRa View Post
    "Are those socks and sandals?!"
    to wound the autumnal city.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthile View Post
    "Are those socks and sandals?!"
    They looks more liike Hooves. No wonder he looks so freaked out.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    They looks more liike Hooves. No wonder he looks so freaked out.
    System Shock 2 has a warm place in my heart as one of those games that had mind blowing graphics and atmosphere for '99, not to mention pushing my college PC to it's limits. Now it looks so quaint!
    Steam profile
    PC Specs: I have a big e-peen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    Chivalry

I'm trying to figure out how this man died. My only conclusion is that you jabbed your giant fork implement into his head so hard that the sudden pressure caused it to burst like a balloon.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Playing as mage for the first time in my life,it feels good when i do things right,but in majority of time its so consuming :S I ned to heal party members,then focus on my traps,and spells while trying to keep my head on shoulders. Game is also quite brutal even normal for me :|

@Daftpunk

It felt terribly hard at first but the key is configuring the party member AI. Min Maxing the scripting makes a world of difference.
    Twitter! Occasional impressions on random sim games.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Yeah you can do some pretty good things with the party AI scripts. Better than most AI. Mages are a pretty good class though. If you get the chance you can go Arcane Warrior, which is essentially a battle mage tank, their defender talents make them tougher than any other class in the game and they can throw out the odd heal when needed, and still use some spells at range before getting into melee. It's a fun specialization.

What do you mean by scripting ?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Under each of your party members you can set actions for them to do, I can't remember the title of it, but if you look on their character sheet it's there somewhere.

Essentially it breaks down to stuff like

"If HP is less than" "50%" "drink best potion".

It's highly customizable and gives you tonnes of options, that's just one example.

You can also set it so that characters will always attack at range, they'll run away if they're being attacked by melee to get to range again, the "tank" can use abilities like taunt if your mage is being hit and so on.

You get to set so many of these per character, but you can add more as they level up.

*EDIT*

It's called "Combat Tactics" in the game and you can find more about it here
    Last edited by Jesus_Phish; 15-02-2013 at 11:00 AM.

Bit of a strange session on Fable...

Whilst trying to catch a funny picture of me taunting Twinblade I captured something much worse.

The last time I played Fable was when I was around 12 and it was on the original xBox, safe to say I never came across this before. My childhood has been warped.

And then this...

But a little beer belly never hurt anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jnx View Post
    @Daftpunk

It felt terribly hard at first but the key is configuring the party member AI. Min Maxing the scripting makes a world of difference.
    Or he could just disable AI and micromanage all the characters. Sue it makes the going a bit slower but I personally find it way more rewarding as it's easier to synergize, experiment and execute broader tactics. Ergo, more fun (at least IMO)!
    steam

http://dailycelluloid.blogspot.com/- where I write about movies.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    The last time I played Fable was when I was around 12 and it was on the original xBox, safe to say I never came across this before. My childhood has been warped.
    I believe that's because it is DLC content. The Lost Chapters adds a good amount of stuff. Back when Lionhead knew how to do expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by ado View Post
    Or he could just disable AI and micromanage all the characters. Sue it makes the going a bit slower but I personally find it way more rewarding as it's easier to synergize, experiment and execute broader tactics. Ergo, more fun (at least IMO)!

I like how game didn't told me anything like this..I tried using this tactic if there were to many enemies to fight at once with four people. I put three of them on hold and lured half of enemy party to us,but when they came to us people on hold didn't fought back so when i unhold them they just rushed to other part of enemies..Its like they retarded haha.

Just completed second mission in MechCommander,we owned that penis-mech like nothing! FUCK YOU HOLLANDER YOU ARE NOTBOSS OFME !