Page 330 of 685 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380430 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,600 of 13693
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet View Post
    How do you get the pictures to show up full size?
    Upload elsewhere and use image tags, untick reference locally.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelron View Post
    Photobucket's good for this. As are Steam screenshots.

Best part is, they're not really full size, but just maximum size that won't deform the thread.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelron View Post
    Thank you.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet View Post
    Oh, thank you. I'm not a graphics aficionado, but the game gives you so many opportunities to take good screenshots. Wish RPS proper would show the best screenshots of the week in a main post.

Also, I would recommend picking up Far Cry 2 for cheap on the next steam sale. I have a huge rant about it, but it's a not great game and a worthwhile experience, much like Alpha Protocol.
    Oh, I have it, I just haven't played it. It's in my backlog along with about 400 other games, I think. It's definitely in the top 50, though. Possibly even top 20. Is the voice acting better than in the first game?

I like the idea of RPS having a "Screenshots of the week" feature. That would probably generate an influx of posters to the thread as well. There is a slight risk that it would just result in 1,000 screens from the newest game with badass graphics, though. Diversity is ace. Also, crowning winners may be a bit of a hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    I like the idea of RPS having a "Screenshots of the week" feature.
    We had something like this a while back, where each week there was supposed to be a new theme that screenshots would follow. It worked alright, but choosing themes wasn't the easiest without an elected thread dictator, and they kind of petered out after a while.
    I take photos of space and talk about it sometimes: http://ofspaceandthings.tumblr.com Also, I am making a game for which there is a development log: http://elegythegame.tumblr.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Splynter View Post
    We had something like this a while back, where each week there was supposed to be a new theme that screenshots would follow. It worked alright, but choosing themes wasn't the easiest without an elected thread dictator, and they kind of petered out after a while.
    I meant one on the main page. I wish I had been looking through this thread for the last year or so it was active. The 330 current pages are a bit intimidating. There are a lot of great shots.
    Last edited by Internet; 20-02-2013 at 06:42 PM.

Ah, my mistake. Could possibly tie into the occasional RPS community posts they do.
    I take photos of space and talk about it sometimes: http://ofspaceandthings.tumblr.com Also, I am making a game for which there is a development log: http://elegythegame.tumblr.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    Also, crowning winners may be a bit of a hassle.
    I imagine a whole row of "best picture of the week" plaques adorning Sephking's wall, while the rest of us sneer at his proactivity.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Faldrath's Avatar
    The truck, it simulates! Just a little "before and after" the graphic tweaks I mentioned in another thread.

Before:

After:

Most of the gains are in picture sharpness, but it looks better in motion as well.

Before the days of physics...

Sam should have more confidence, he's an attractive son of a bitch.

Speaking of attractive...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    R.I.P. Splinter Cell franchise :'( We had some great times together.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    Picked those two out of couple of hundreds.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You are an enemy of gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    R.I.P. Splinter Cell franchise :'( We had some great times together.
    I'm enjoying it a lot more than I did when I was younger, when I thought it was too slow. I still remember bits and pieces but i'm not familiar with the CIA mission onward so i'm guessing I never got that far. I think the annoying techy guy is a mole though if I recall.
    Onto Pandora Tomorrow after this which i've never played, then Chaos Theory which I think I only ever got about half way through, but I love that one! Then Double Agent, which i'm not sure why people dislike because as far as I can tell it all looks the same. Not played it but I know what happens to Lambert, not sure of the circumstances though. Then Conviction, which i've completed and enjoyed before.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Making steady progress in PS:T

They didn't know what they were messing with

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    I'm enjoying it a lot more than I did when I was younger, when I thought it was too slow. I still remember bits and pieces but i'm not familiar with the CIA mission onward so i'm guessing I never got that far. I think the annoying techy guy is a mole though if I recall.
    Onto Pandora Tomorrow after this which i've never played, then Chaos Theory which I think I only ever got about half way through, but I love that one! Then Double Agent, which i'm not sure why people dislike because as far as I can tell it all looks the same. Not played it but I know what happens to Lambert, not sure of the circumstances though. Then Conviction, which i've completed and enjoyed before.

We dislike DA because it was AWFUL port,overall its a good game,its still Splinter Cell,but the port..god damn port is awful,there are no shadows for instance,and allot of other bugs and shit. For Conviction,i won't lose any words,not worth..

New Vegas

I turned a new leaf after killing Whisper in the Arena and realising the monster I had become. I will forever bear the guilt.

Network Hub
    I turned over a new leaf afteroh no I didn't these wings are awesome.

And a new outfit! I'm running out of clothes in Fable 3. I need a new game that lets me dress up pretty...
    Last edited by Barnox; 21-02-2013 at 12:37 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Sebastien

A few shots from the Courier's Facebook Album

Sander Cohen "likes" this

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar

steam: sketch