Page 339 of 686 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389439 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,780 of 13717
    Sleeping Dogs, I added a bit more colour to the game and it looks SO much better now! Sweet FX is such a great tool.

Too bad I can't take screenshots from the shooting scene's, disabling the hud removes your crosshair. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Tarcek View Post
    This is why its important to get your shelter up before nightfall, even if its just a dirt hole.
    Can i have a link to the L4D2 HUD you used? Ive always wanted to see how much health the other folks on my Tekkit server have!
    Its the Left for Dead 2 texture mod, must warn you though its about a 13 GB download.

Quote Originally Posted by asskicker View Post
    Too bad I can't take screenshots from the shooting scene's, disabling the hud removes your crosshair. :(
    Think of the glorious screenshots you'd get though just before you're gunned down! For the greater good, keep em coming.

Last edited by Casey Tatum; 01-03-2013 at 03:57 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    For all the Khans of New California out there...

Stallona! Never noticed until now.

Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Just another. I'm off to liberate some farm together with Tycho and Dogmeat.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Obscure Node
    Project Cars and GTA 4.

GTAIV 2013-02-27 19-21-29-02ss by darkdeus, on Flickr

pCARS 2013-02-27 01-27-57-51ss by darkdeus, on Flickr

The Darkness 2.

Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdeus View Post
    GTA 4
    doooood! post your ENB config!

does it look as good in motion/indoors? Are you downsampling by any chance?
    Steam profile
    PC Specs: I have a big e-peen

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by asskicker View Post
    Sleeping Dogs, I added a bit more colour to the game and it looks SO much better now! Sweet FX is such a great tool.
    Yeap it made a huge difference, vanilla colours were so bland! FYI if you press tab to bring up the map, wait a few seconds for it to load completely and then press tab again, you have 2-3 seconds until the HUD reappears.

I really loved the art direction in Darkness II but I found the game a bit boring.

I am repeating myself but the screens on this thread keep getting better and better. Especially those ME shots are glorious!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by mashakos View Post
    And that of your Skyrim shots please!

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Tatum View Post
    Think of the glorious screenshots you'd get though just before you're gunned down! For the greater good, keep em coming.
    Thanks for the kind words, I'll keep trying! Your shots look amazing by the way, love the high resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post
    Yeap it made a huge difference, vanilla colours were so bland! FYI if you press tab to bring up the map, wait a few seconds for it to load completely and then press tab again, you have 2-3 seconds until the HUD reappears.
    It really does make the city look amazing! And thanks for the tip, that might be easier than always having to enable/disable the HUD in the options menu, which is a terribly chore. :X

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I've been playing Stalker recently, because all the cool kids are doing it. I played it for five seconds without complete, but complete does make it prettier. The modders + the devs made a really atmospheric game with a great sense of ecology. Wish they had put horses in though.

2013-02-27_00001.jpg
    2013-02-28_00005.jpg
    2013-02-26_00002.jpg
    2013-02-28_00016.jpg
    2013-02-26_00001.jpg

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by mashakos View Post

does it look as good in motion/indoors? Are you downsampling by any chance?
    Yea I'm downsampling from 4K (3840 x 2160). I'm using a really old version of IcEnhancer. It's the 1.07.0 beta for EFLC. I'm also using Better City Textures and DKTronics70 textures. It looks ok in motion except for only getting about 10 fps : (

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    This picture makes me sad, as the original H&H closed last year.

Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Yea I'm downsampling from 4K (3840 x 2160). I'm using a really old version of IcEnhancer. It's the 1.07.0 beta for EFLC. I'm also using Better City Textures and DKTronics70 textures. It looks ok in motion except for only getting about 10 fps : (
    I could've sworn that was a regular picture and not a screenshot. Incredible effect. Could you post more? I'd love to see them.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Did you resized pics so they would look better ? I bet in full size there are allot of jaggies x)

Still playing PES mostly,after six months in Stade Rennais,i got chance to join better club in bundeslga so i took the opportunity and went to Wolfsburg,pretty decent players,really good AMF with 95 score,my score raised to 77 as CF,81 as LWF. This shots are from Ligue Europa,against Valencina,we beat them 4-2. I scored one goal :3

Enjoyed this mission, even if I did accidentally quicksave instead of quickload after triggering an alarm. Thankfully i'd knocked out every enemy already!