Page 353 of 640 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,060 of 12798
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    Damn you!
    Portugal resisted 3 of the top Napoleonic generals in real life. The names of the losers are taught in school. Our royal family fled to Brazil, but we resisted. Alas, virtual Portugal has the same fate as current-day Portugal.
    Speaking as a Brit we thank you for legging it with your fleet so Bony couldn't take the war back to the seas. That let old Nosey get troops down to Lisbon and start rolling through Spain.

Speaking as Napoleon I: I killed Wellington and destroyed the British 2 years ago; I've crushed the Austrian and Prussian empires; I'm loved throughout most of Europe; and my marshall pretty much whipped all your troops in a single turn with less than half the men

(the little army up north attacked after, bringing in the remnants of the first two as reinforcements)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by asskicker View Post
    That can't be possible.
    Oh trust me squire. It's possible.

Dishonored

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombies

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Apologies for posting so many. Played a lot of games this weekend and have a crapload of screens to post :-)

Crysis 3

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Casimir Effect View Post
    Speaking as a Brit we thank you for legging it with your fleet so Bony couldn't take the war back to the seas. That let old Nosey get troops down to Lisbon and start rolling through Spain.

Speaking as Napoleon I: I killed Wellington and destroyed the British 2 years ago; I've crushed the Austrian and Prussian empires; I'm loved throughout most of Europe; and my marshall pretty much whipped all your troops in a single turn with less than half the men

(the little army up north attacked after, bringing in the remnants of the first two as reinforcements)
    Massena is indeed one of the generals that we destroyed, in 1810. Wellington himself helped us, but some say after the battle was fought they were worse that the French, with all the pillage.

It's an interesting alternate history. If Wellington couldn't helps we would surely be conquered.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    I can't fly for shit but I still like it. Thew maps are pretty big and the motorbikes are awesome. Didn't really think too much of the Capture the Flag mode though.
    Ok thanks for the reply and tip!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    SkyDrift, a decent little Mario-Kart kind of game with planes. I cut out most of the UI since it's rather bloated due to consolitus.

If you're wondering; yes, that ended exactly as planned. Poor Manuel, he was so close to winning that race.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

“People will kill you over time, and how they’ll kill you is with tiny, harmless phrases, like “be realistic”
    Dylan Moran

Quote Originally Posted by Bhazor View Post
    You teasing jerk.
    I take photos of space and talk about it sometimes: http://ofspaceandthings.tumblr.com Also, I am making a game for which there is a development log: http://elegythegame.tumblr.com/

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Silent Storm 2 Gold, the power of 4:3

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Some from The Secret World. I've just hopped back in after a spell away from MMO's (barring SimCity of course) and am very much enjoying it. I'm playing it solo, and pottering along quite nicely. Some things take a bit of getting used to, but I am quite liking the investigation missions, and having to remember details about the town I'm in. Also the fact that there is no classes, and you can just use what you want, there are "decks" to advise you, but you can choose what ever skills you want. Also what you are wearing means nothing, there are no stats on clothes, so you can wear what you like.

I threw the screenies into photoshop to shrink the size abit, they were over 3mb each. The game looks great on high imo.

Getting ready from some investigating, with the twins (the twins being my pistols)

Got a new faction uniform

Time for some ninja swordsman time!

If that don't work, shot him in the face

The offer on steam is quite a good one, as you get funcom points for buying it, and if you do 30 missions I believe you get another set.

Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post
    Silent Storm 2 Gold, the power of 4:3
    I love Silent Storm! They are my most replayed game, panzerkleins and all.

This page has some camera tweaks that will open up your screenshot angles and hide the UI if you want.
    Open-faced sandwiches are upon you whether you would risk it or not.

I'm getting back into Guild Wars2, took some time to snap a couple of shots of Frank Tankborn, my Norn Warrior.

I think they're quite pretty..

Guild Wars 2-03-11-2013 18-57-42.jpg
    Guild Wars 2-03-11-2013 18-59-41.jpg
    Planetside2 / Firefall: Crustycuffs
    Mechwarrior Online / Blood Bowl: Mrchinchin25
    GuildWars2: Shiifty (Mesmer) Frank Tankborn (Warrior)
    Raptr: mrchinchin25 Steam: mrchinchin25 Origin: ​Crustycuffs

Ottoman Empire, my ally, attacked Hungary, my protectorate, leading to bad times for the Ottomen

Each cannon battery got over 200 kills.

Can't blame them for it really: I had them blocked in to their three territories with Hungary being the only non-me option to attack. And Napoleon/Empire Total War games don't seem to accept Major Power nations being non-expansionist.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Casimir Effect View Post
    the Ottomen
    I am using that term in future.
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

Quote Originally Posted by Danny252 View Post
    I am using that term in future.
    Their fault for letting the Europeans mess up the term Osmanlı in the first place.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18