Results 7,121 to 7,140 of 13485
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mashakos View Post
    did you edit the FOV?
    Up to 100. This is how it looks now.
    FOV 70: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...3554E5AF2EDF9/
    FOV 100: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/55...D9A17F860C3A2/
    It's probably a different version.

Here's a mission called White Alamo, "Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes" and Star Wars music. Great game.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

I've done quite a few ArmA cinematic films over the years, but this is my first one with ArmA III. That said, this is more of a composting test than anything else. It's still a cinematic, just not in the typical vein of one with a story.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Sniper V2 Nazi Zombies:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    Manticore is one of the trick bosses.

General tip: Don't bring any special weapons, just get something with high physical

The secret: Don't block when he does the roar thing. It will drain all your stamina instantly. Instead, either roll or just tank it so you can block the follow up attack
    Yeah, I managed to dodge at the last second of that, but that only works when he follows it up with a charge and not a lightning attack, which sould like fireworks going off. ;p
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    TOMB RAIDER

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Some more screenshots from my New Vegas play through, now in suspended animation/dead due to the awfulness of the engine,a good 40 hours or so lost. I might go back and just do some wandering/bounty hunting but any intention to do another campaign has been totally sucked out of me after wrestling with the engine eating all the data as I progress.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    TOMB RAIDER

What the hell happened here?

Nice NV shots Sonson, it actually looks quite nice with mods. Shame about your game, it's worth finishing the story. My game (without mods) went ok, apart from the usual random CTD, but for some reason kept crashing and spazzing out while playing the DLCs after finishing the main story.

Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post

Nice NV shots Sonson, it actually looks quite nice with mods. Shame about your game, it's worth finishing the story. My game (without mods) went ok, apart from the usual random CTD, but for some reason kept crashing and spazzing out while playing the DLCs after finishing the main story.
    Thanks. I was worried that it was the shaders causing the issue but I was able to load to saved games in the same location a few hours before my current save and the FPS was about twice as high, and from there go to new destinations with a high frame rate still in tact, so it's some sort of memory/progression issue for sure. Apparently the Gamebryo engine dosen't purge cell data over time, a command prompt can help with this but not always, and sure enough it didn't with mine, and I was watching the performance notably die as I progressed, minute to minute. Other, far more demanding games, were running smooth as butter so it's not a hardware thing either.

I'm confident a fresh install will rid me of the issue as far as new games go, but I have no idea as to how long I'll get before the game eats too much again. It's just such a terribly engineered game and I can't be bothered to keep fighting it just now even though it's superb when everything is working. Bah. I feel like this guy. This is me. I have a hammer on my back and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Is this some weird graphical glitch or is that a horribly violent death-screen?

sonson, I read some of your NV experiences in the "What are you playing at the moment?" thread and seeing your screenshots here, I was wondering what mods you are using. I have played through the main game and 2 or 3 of the DLC packs myself, but I am curious if I could get into it once more, maybe with a different approach/perspective. Have you found any good content mods?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Its horribly violent death-screen..Don't know what they wanted to achieve with all unnecessary gore in this game..

Playing for Porto now,Portugal champion club,we are playing in Champions League,first knockout and we just ate Sevilla. Now other clubs we may encounter are bayern,barcelona,PSG,R.Madrid,Chelsea :| haha this is going to be crazy ride,full of emotions and rage.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Is this some weird graphical glitch or is that a horribly violent death-screen?
    Watch this to find out (Conan O'Brien ahead):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCe8-1dbXZc

Also, what the hell is up with Lara's shoulder/arm on this one?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Just a glitch that I thought looked funny :)

TR does have some very gory death sequences which I think match the tone of the game quite well.

Network Hub
    Probably doing this wrong.. first screen.

You have a weird sense of humour then.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    You have a weird sense of humour then.
    I saw an odd glitch that looked funny (as in strange) and posted it. Why exactly does that mean I have a wierd sense of humor?

TR does have some very gory death sequences which I think match the tone of the game quite well.
    That shit is terrifying