Page 361 of 622 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,220 of 12440
    Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Track View Post
    Oh I'd love to. But alas, I have not the time nor the money for such a trip right now. Plus, renaissance era Italy kinda doesn't exist anymore. So Assassins Creed will have to be it for me!

On that note, I've made it to a new city in AC2, which is slightly grungier than Florence. Hooray...?

Is that the city with the swamps outside? It was mostly forgettable as I can't even remember the name.

Honestly there wasn't another compelling city in AC2 after Florence for me, Florence was just so grand and inviting. Venice had its moments, but it just felt like a maze with very very rare interesting buildings.

Finished Deadlight earlier tonight. Short, and not terribly deep gameplay- or story-wise, but pretty to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Misnomer View Post
    Is that the city with the swamps outside? It was mostly forgettable as I can't even remember the name.

Honestly there wasn't another compelling city in AC2 after Florence for me, Florence was just so grand and inviting. Venice had its moments, but it just felt like a maze with very very rare interesting buildings.
    No, I think that's San Gimignano, you're thinking of Forli. I agree about the settings, although that's mainly due to Florence being brilliant, rather than the others being bad. Maybe they shouldn't have started off on such a high note, seeing as how it did somewhat lessen the remaining experience.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    CRYSIS 3

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Bioshock Infinite

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Didn't get to do much Dark souls because teaming up took ages but here's one boss to look at.

The Bed of Chaos.

Description
    The Witch of Izalith attempted to duplicate the First Flame from a soul, but instead created a distorted being of chaos and fire. Its power formed a bed of life which consumed the witch and her followers: The Bed of Chaos, source of all demons.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    I dont know what am i looking at lol,its like tree,on fire xD

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Misnomer View Post

I think it might have been the city with the swamps, but there were two smaller grimier cities in a row whose names I didn't recognize, so it could have been either one. So far nothing has lived up to Florence (I was actually hoping that the whole game would be set there, allowing me to really get a feel for the city), but I'm hopeful for Venice, which is my favourite city in the world. Even if not, as long as I have some neat historical-looking buildings to jump on I'll be good.

Obscure Node
    Bioshock Infinite / Downsampled from 1440p / Ultra Details / Cropped Hud

Amazing, those Bioshock Infinite shots.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Nice Deadlight and Bioschock Infinite shots. Can't wait to get back from work and see what the fuss is all about.

Oh my, Bioshock Infinite looks gorgeous! Can't wait to start playing. :D

Network Hub
    Oh my gosh Bioshock Infinite is looking incredible​. Now I'm kicking myself for deciding to wait for the inevitable Steam sale to buy it.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdeus View Post
    Bioshock Infinite / Downsampled from 1440p / Ultra Details / Cropped Hud
    Are these with SweetFX?

It really is one of the most screanshtablubalethisisaword(?) games in recent times.

Quote Originally Posted by SephKing
    MR ROSSIGNOL!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Very colourful Bioshock pictures, and a very pleasant artstyle! Added it to my Steam wishlist to keep track of its price.

Some screenshots from Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning;

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18