Page 373 of 608 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383423473 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,460 of 12143
    Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    Pfff, you call my screens crap then ask me to share my screen trickery! ;-)
    Whaaaaat ... Oo

I never did anything of the sort nor have I played a single minute of PS2 let alone posted anything about it. Let me assure you, sir, you're mistaking me for someone else! This is most scandalous, I say!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoJellyfish View Post
    Whaaaaat ... Oo

I never did anything of the sort nor have I played a single minute of PS2 let alone posted anything about it. Let me assure you, sir, you're mistaking me for someone else! This is most scandalous, I say!
    Indeed good sir, it was a grievous error on my part. My most humblest of humble apologies. I will endeavor to provide you with the aforementioned information upon my return to the estate (AKA my flat).

I had mistaken you for that fiend Jesus_Phish. Speaking of said fiend, I would still like to know the answer to the above inquiry ...preferably in time for the RPS game later on this very night.

EDIT: NVM, just looked it up now:

Find the TdInput.ini file in your My Documents\EA Games\Mirror's Edge\TdGame\Config folder. find the first line bindings line which should be:
    "Bindings=(Name="D",Command="GBA_StrafeRight",Cont rol=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)"

The create a new line underneath and paste the following:
    Bindings=(Name="F4",Command="FreeFlightCamera",Con trol=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)

Save it then, when you're in the game, hit F4 and you should be in freecam mode. When you hit F4 again, the camera will be stuck in that position when you move around. There are some other presets so keep hitting F4 until you get back to first person.

There are more codes that you can add here:
    http://www.videogamer.com/pc/mirrors_edge/cheats.html
    Last edited by SephKing; 11-04-2013 at 03:59 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    http://imageshack.us/a/img17/5549/crysis32013040700304828.jpg
    Great rain! It seems so easy to put into a game, but turns out to be so very hard to get right.

http://i.imgur.com/rwSPanE.jpg

I've seen so many fantastic shots of ME but I never managed to achieve really satisfying results myself somehow.
    Even so - I like it! The inclusion of the lower arms instantly give it that 'are you sure you should be doing this'-atmosphere.

Some screenshots from Age of Empires III. Being near the coast here in Holland, we never have a real autumn. It's summer, then it rains for two weeks and it all turns into a big brown mess for five months. Another reason why games are great, I suppose!

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

We've just done a complete graphics overhaul for our upcoming monster truck racing indie game...
    I thought I'd share a screenshot with you all :)

Last edited by MeltdownInteractiveMedia; 11-04-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Indeed good sir, it was a grievous error on my part. My most humblest of humble apologies. I will endeavor to provide you with the aforementioned information upon my return to the estate (AKA my flat).
    Apologies accepted!

NVM, just looked it up now

[...]

There are more codes that you can add here:
    http://www.videogamer.com/pc/mirrors_edge/cheats.html
    Thanks, much appreciated! I'm not sure when I'm gonna put it to use, though, since I've done a pacifist run on NG+ recently, but this should definitely come in handy.

Your early experiments do look quite promising, if I may say so.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritagonist View Post
    Even so - I like it! The inclusion of the lower arms instantly give it that 'are you sure you should be doing this'-atmosphere.
    Why, thank you!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Thanks, much appreciated! I'm not sure when I'm gonna put it to use, though, since I've done a pacifist run on NG+ recently, but this should definitely come in handy.

Your early experiments do look quite promising, if I may say so.
    Much obliged. I'm going to have another go at it later. For scenery it makes it really easy. For action shots however, it's a real pain in the ass. Imagine playing a third person game where the camera is looking in the direction of the characters face instead of where you're actually moving :-)

Could make for some added challenge in a third playthrough ...

Dark Souls

to wound the autumnal city.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Nice Dark Souls shots, no bigger versions?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Thanks man. I did get a couple of trainers but they seems to crash the game. I'll keep digging. Annoyingly only the camera .ini commands seem to be working. The god mode and slow mo stuff isn't which makes taking action screens a trick to say the least.
    Hmmm, the one I used worked fine but I m away from home for the next few days. I can check my back-up HD when I get back, maybe it's still there. I am not sure it will help you though with action shots as I used it mainly for scenery/backgrounds. I think it also had a 3rd person cam, a bit wonky. Anyway, I ll have a look and let you know in a few days.

Obscure Node

Dishonored

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post
    Hmmm, the one I used worked fine but I m away from home for the next few days. I can check my back-up HD when I get back, maybe it's still there. I am not sure it will help you though with action shots as I used it mainly for scenery/backgrounds. I think it also had a 3rd person cam, a bit wonky. Anyway, I ll have a look and let you know in a few days.
    Thanks man. Appreciate it.

The camera thing is fine but for the life of me I can't get the god mode to work. Not by editing the files nor using the trainers :-(

EDIT: Turns out it does work ....but only in 1st person. You can get shot 100 times no problem. Change the camera angle and boom, dead.
    Last edited by SephKing; 11-04-2013 at 10:02 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Some screenshots from Age of Empires III
    2D ages better. HD rerelease notwithstanding.

This from an Online Game. I was completely torn apart managed to hold them of for just 10 min.

Not even 3 wall layers were match for this armies.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    2D ages better.
    I'd agree in general, but Age of Empires III is still quite a decent looking game as far as I'm concerned! Age of Empires II is still, I just played a few games myself, great fun as well.

Some screenshots from World of Warcraft:

A small caravan in the Grizzly Hills in Northrend.

One of the rooms in the Shrine of Two Moons in Pandaria.

The Vortex Pinnacle area of the Skywall in the Elemental Plane.

Rain, rain and more rain in the Valley of the Four Winds in Pandaria.

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~

And some Age of Empires II - in games like this I tend to build up a sufficiently large army before attacking, and as such most screenshots are from that building phase. As an aside, it seems the screenshot-resultion changed halfway through the game, odd.

There was of course some fighting, as well.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by L_No View Post
    Argh, Kataras, you have forced me to reinstall Thief 2 now! Thanks ;)
    Nice, I m planning to move on to T2X as soon as I finish Thief 2. Then give the DarkMod another go. I hope we get something decent with the new thief...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I dread to think how much time I sunk into Thief 2. The two opposing guards having an argument on a rooftop remains the funniest moment I've ever witnessed in a game.

I'd agree in general, but Age of Empires III is still quite a decent looking game as far as I'm concerned!
    Indeed, I always found Age of Empires III to be really great looking. I don't really get the hate around the game either, I had lots of fun with the game!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post
    Nice, I m planning to move on to T2X as soon as I finish Thief 2. Then give the DarkMod another go. I hope we get something decent with the new thief...
    I liked how your namesake sounded like Droopy Dog, that was great

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I dread to think how much time I sunk into Thief 2. The two opposing guards having an argument on a rooftop remains the funniest moment I've ever witnessed in a game.
    Yeap, the writing is amazing and so are the voice-overs. I continue to imagine Cartman shoved into some couch and eating like a pig whenever Karras talks. But what is really freaky is the murmuring of some of the Servants and Hammerites. It gives me the creeps.