Page 389 of 640 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439489 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,780 of 12783
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Today's post is brought to you by PlanetSide 2 - when things go wrong!

Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Silent Storm Gold:

Took me an hour and a half to finish this mission. After all the enemies were dead, I was searching for the intel and the game crashed for the first time. I wanted to punch my monitor...

Quote Originally Posted by Jams O'Donnell View Post
    It's time for yet another episode of "Detcord: please don't attach 1.5MB files"
    First and foremost, those are the only non-loss-less images I've posted in a very long time. The only reason I linked those two images, two images that were apparently detrimental to your internet experience, is because they're now being utilized to advertise said product.

Quote Originally Posted by Batolemaeus View Post
    Not really, he just doesn't understand how image compression works.

His screenshots can be condensed to a file size of about 10% without any perceptible loss in quality. The resolution is irrelevant.
    I... just... don't... get it. Give me a bloody break.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoJellyfish View Post
    Using lossless formats for archiving purposes is fine and all, but posting them on a message board is bit nonsensical and not very considerate to people with slow connections and/or a traffic limit.
    Slow connections and or a traffic limits? Either you're stuck in the 90's, or your ISP is simply horrible. That said, being in Europe, you have quite a number of choices, and said choice of ISP seems to hinder you.

Besides, it was two bloody screen-caps, not the end of the world. I sure you'll get over it. Twit.

Last edited by DetCord; 08-05-2013 at 06:30 AM.

I like em DetCord.

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DetCord View Post
    Slow connections and or a traffic limits? Either you're stuck in the 90's, or your ISP is simply horrible. That said, being in Europe, you have quite a number of choices, and said choice of ISP seems to hinder you.

Besides, it was two bloody screen-caps, not the end of the world. I sure you'll get over it. Twit.
    Somewhat fitting that you automatically assume I was talking about myself ...

Ever thought of people using mobile devices? I don't know of a single mobile service provider who offers a 'real' flat rate; most throttle bandwidth to ridiculous low speeds after 300/500/1000 MB a month.

There's also absolutely no need to get rude; people (including me) addressed the issue in a perfectly calm and reasonable manner.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Personally I find the constant whining every time he posts an image to be about a million times more annoying than the actual posting of said larger images.
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by db1331 View Post
    Personally I find the constant whining every time he posts an image to be about a million times more annoying than the actual posting of said larger images.
    Indeed! Anyway, some screenshots from Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. Though the gameplay mechanics seem to be paper thin it's so far been mildly entertaining.

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

If he didn't do it, there would be no need to complain.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Trials HD demo:

Lesser Hivemind Node
    continued

Project Cars and Space Engine

Hopefully this post will get through. My last post was under moderation but never appeared. :(

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I think I see your problem. You're meant to ride on your wheels and not your face.
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Obscure Node
    Trials Evolution: Gold Edition

one of very few problems I have with trials

Limbo track!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Skalpadda's Avatar
    Started a new playthrough of KotOR 2, couldn't stop myself. Space adventure A-hoy!

Pickled Jedi

Kreia immediately creeps us out by reanimating from the dead and speaking in riddles. The best character.

And we find Atton, in a cage, being a douche.

Good old Ebon Hawk - the goal of the first level. I know a lot of people really hate Peragus but I think it's a pretty neat opening to the game. The whole survival horror mystery thing marks it out as a very different Star Wars story from the first moments. It does drag on though.

T3-M4.

The game bugged out a bit and the Harbinger flickered in and out of existence when it arrived, then disappeared.

Kreia and Atton argue. The best banther.

I spy with my little eye.. a Sith lord?

I'm strangely okay with this mad old woman going alone to fight a Sith lord who's taken out an entire republic capital ship all by himself.

And then she gets her hand cut off (because STAR WARS) and we discover we have a mysterious force bond.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Some more Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

My posts get put forward for moderation that include images but they never appear later. I posted some a few days ago and nothing. Today I posted some 7+ hours ago and nothing again.

http://uppix.net/b/5/d/01961866f38e9...92f96ff92.html
    I get this after posting but seems to go into the land of the never

I realize its because I'm a new member but I'm on about the no moderation taking place or some fault with the website

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sparkasaurusmex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chrono9 View Post
    My posts get put forward for moderation that include images but they never appear later. I posted some a few days ago and nothing. Today I posted some 7+ hours ago and nothing again.

I realize its because I'm a new member but I'm on about the no moderation taking place or some fault with the website
    Hmmm... Maybe upload your images instead of linking to them?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by chrono9 View Post

Where are you hosting the pics? Try one direct from steam or somewhere. All those numbers may be sparking something somewhere with spam if they are images without a direct URL thingy.