Page 391 of 685 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393401441491 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,820 of 13692
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    That's pretty cool stuff man! The models looked good in the video, I assume it's ripped from Absolution? The only suggestion I have is to use a trainer to change his walking animation, I noticed it's Niko's and I don't think it really suits 47. Other than that, good job.
    steam: sketch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Woah, nice work, Seph :)

Red Orchestra 2, eagerly waiting for Rising Storm

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    What ENB are you using for GTA KAtaras? Had a lot of trouble finding ones where the nights are actually dark
    I use ICEnhancer. Really nice work on the video!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenegoose View Post
    Thanks man :-)

Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post
    I use ICEnhancer. Really nice work on the video!
    Cheers bud. Wierd, I used the same one and it didn't look that good at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    That's pretty cool stuff man! The models looked good in the video, I assume it's ripped from Absolution? The only suggestion I have is to use a trainer to change his walking animation, I noticed it's Niko's and I don't think it really suits 47. Other than that, good job.
    Yeah, I didn't actually get the trainer until I'd recorded 200gb+ of video so it was a bit late by then :) . The character model was by this guy http://gtaiv-skins.blogspot.co.uk/ When I start on the actual film, i'll make sure I get some better animations sorted out. Thanks man. Glad you guys liked it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenegoose View Post
    Agreed, nicely done!

Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed featuring good looking cars, tracks made by someone who hates grass and put random buildings everywhere, and some of the worst default setups on cars I've seen in recent years. But still - a fun game once you get through the console-menu's. Press I, K, and Right Shift to navigate... really EA?

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    Cheers bud. Wierd, I used the same one and it didn't look that good at night.
    On his site there was a configuration tool for ICEnhancer. I can't remember if I used it but maybe it's worth taking a look? Apart from that, I don't think I changed anything, as I don't know what most of the stuff does in the configuration files. Maybe you tried an older version? Do you want the config.ini file to see if there are any differences?
    Last edited by kataras; 11-05-2013 at 12:37 PM.

Ridge Racer Unbounded

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~

I have to wonder what Slightly Mad Studios got up to when making Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed. It bounces from fantastic to infuriating, from brilliant to ludicrous. In any case - it can't hold a candle to the beauty of Project CARS, but for a two year old console-oriented game it still looks rather decent.

Last edited by Tritagonist; 11-05-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar

Advent beam weapons make for some great looking fights. Need to set up a 7-way all-Advent game sometime where everyone is a different colour of the rainbow.

Network Hub

Was messing around with the ArmA 3 camera tool

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Just started Bioshock, after wussing out the last time I tried to play it.
    Still gives me goosebumps, but is not a gamer entitled the scare of his life?
    No, says the COD developer, it drives sales away.

Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Quote Originally Posted by Jams O'Donnell View Post
    Those have been validated. There's a limit on the number of links & images you can have before the forum flags something for moderation.
    So no thumbnails, which would mean 8 links.

Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post
    Nice shots Chrono9. How do you manage to zoom in so much on the planets? Mine crashes if I try to do it.
    Thanks kataras. I don't get crashes related to getting close to the planet, it is buggy beta software though and you need a decent gpu for close views I think. I use a GTX 580.

Some more Project Cars and Space Engine

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Holy crap, those last two images are incredible. Also something something Project Cars something illegally good something.