Page 413 of 612 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463513 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,260 of 12236
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleLou View Post
    Why does Project: Cars always look so incredible when you guys post screenshots? I have a pretty capable PC, but it never seems to look quite right when I play it!

Anyway, I never contribute here, but thoroughly enjoy the thread. Great job you all! :)

SephKing, do you photograph a lot? You certainly (would) have the eye to be a great photogapher.
    Did you play around wiith settings? On my PC the Hable HDR filter makes the colours look more vibrant while the Photographic makes it look more washed out. It also depends on the weather setting, the tracks and the cars. Some look a lot better than others. I m not sure if there is graphics differences between the different funding packs. Also each update resets all settings to default.

Everyone's favourite bit in Bioshock Infinite

Space Engine

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Awesome shots Chrono

Moment of Truth bastard difficult level...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleLou View Post
    Why does Project: Cars always look so incredible when you guys post screenshots? I have a pretty capable PC, but it never seems to look quite right when I play it!

Anyway, I never contribute here, but thoroughly enjoy the thread. Great job you all! :)

SephKing, do you photograph a lot? You certainly (would) have the eye to be a great photogapher.
    Hah, thanks man. No I'm not a photographer. Tried to get into it when I was younger but I never managed to take anything beyond amateur level. If you like my screens you should check out the screenshot thread on Guru3d and the Deadendthrills group on flickr. Their stuff's much better than most of what I post.

DEADPOOL

Decisions, decisions...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Network Hub
    The ever so lovely King and Queen from Rooks Keep. Might be a little hard putting a paper bag over that though.

Not to be that guy, but did they have to give the demon boobs? Sure, they do make the gender a bit more apparent, but there has to be better ways to convey that message. Well, at least they made them nipless, and thus family friendly. Everyone knows that nipples are gateways to hell.

The king just seems wrong to me.

Anyway, don't want to start a debate (especially not in this thread), but that annoyed me a little.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Moment of Truth, some spoilers for 2nd mission

What an unfortunate accident

Who could have done it I wonder

Hmmm I wonder if he will regain consciousness...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Uuuu death to spiez death to spieeez! SIEGHEIL! FUHRER YO YOYO! (you know there is actual mod which replace the fake swastika with real one).

For the third pic,i remember it took me many attempts to succes with my tactic. The goal in that level was to kill certain two people as well so i figured it out to shot them quickly as possible after sneaking behind tzhem,but always the second one fired immediately at me so like i said,many brave attempts.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Uuuu death to spiez death to spieeez! SIEGHEIL! FUHRER YO YOYO! (you know there is actual mod which replace the fake swastika with real one).
    Hmm I hadn't even noticed it's a fake one... Yeah it's bastard hard, sometimes you need to get the timing just right or it's instant fail.

STALKER COP

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    Not to be that guy, but did they have to give the demon boobs? Sure, they do make the gender a bit more apparent, but there has to be better ways to convey that message. Well, at least they made them nipless, and thus family friendly. Everyone knows that nipples are gateways to hell.

The king just seems wrong to me.

Anyway, don't want to start a debate (especially not in this thread), but that annoyed me a little.
    Yet if's fine for Blizzard to put Nipples on the Succubus. And for the backdrop of this website to contain an Alien with perfect proportions and suggestive cleavage.

Also I wouldn't call Rooks Keep family friendly, Screenshot Pending.
    Last edited by hideinlight; 28-06-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    more STALKER

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Those old PC in the corner are not yet rubbish.

Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    I did a few of Arma 3 Beta with the All In Arma mod, many (44) more (from this particular session, anyway) can be found on my Steam profile but these are the four I like the most, click for full size as before:

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Great shots! I especially like the 3rd one.

What do software do you use to make them?

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by chrono9 View Post

Space Engine
    Wow, those screenies are giving me some serious wood. Someone needs to make a 4x game with this baby!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post
    Great shots! I especially like the 3rd one.

What do software do you use to make them?
    Thank you kindly dear sir (assuming you were referring to my shots), however these are just Steam screenshots uploaded directly. I guess you could say I used Nvidia Surround though.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by neema_t View Post
    Thank you kindly dear sir (assuming you were referring to my shots), however these are just Steam screenshots uploaded directly. I guess you could say I used Nvidia Surround though.
    Yeap I was referring to yours. Ok, I thought they might be stitched together panoramas. thanks!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Battlefield 3

(right click, view image for 4K res)