Page 416 of 640 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,320 of 12781
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Activated Node
    roughlanding.jpg

Rough landing. Jimmy Kerbal might never walk again.

Why do games always look better in other people's screenshots? lol

Despite being a bit of a naff campaign, the BF3 singleplayer was still worth playing just to ogle at.
    I like the ARMA 3 shots as well. I've thought about getting that but I don't think my PC's quite beefy enough to run it :(

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Psychological warfare in order to get you to upgrade every 2 months...

STALKER CoP

Space Engine

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Roboito View Post

Despite being a bit of a naff campaign, the BF3 singleplayer was still worth playing just to ogle at.
    I like the ARMA 3 shots as well. I've thought about getting that but I don't think my PC's quite beefy enough to run it :(

While the BF3 campaign was nothing to get seriously enamored with, I never understood why people disliked it so much. The story wasn't exactly crazy original, but the Russian bit at the end made it alright I thought. The telling was decent as it contrasted the gung-ho American guy with the grizzly Russian dude pretty well. That "spoiler" moment that seems to make no sense was the only issue I had.

Otherwise, I find it to be a campaign filled with great moments. From the rolling tank battle and getting lost in the dust, to picking my cover very carefully after doing a Hollywood style rope into a bank and finding myself very heavily outnumbered, out positioned, and out gunned, to the experience of tanking off on an aircraft carrier.

I guess people don't like how on rails it is, but I look at the sheer quality of those pieces they threw me into and how visually unique and stunning each situation was and I think that it was probably one of the better games I have played. I remember the environments in BF3 almost as vividly as those in Bioshock and while I don't care to discuss the plot of BF3 like I discuss Bioshock . . . I feel like BF3 is at least as good in SP as the much lauded COD4.

Is this your first or second time through Seph? Do you like it more or less if it is your second?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I was mainly testing it to benchmark my recent upgrades. I hated the BF3 campaign the first time and a second playthrough certainly didn't change my opinion. It looks downright mind blowing at times but that's about all it has going for it. Much like COD, it's essentially the gaming equivalent to a Michel Bay movie. To be fair though, I did spend a lot of time in the multiplayer. It's no BF2 but it's still a good laugh with a couple of friends.

More Alpha PRotocol

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Sephking.. that dude looks like Jenson (?) from DX:HR, with a beard.
    Last edited by Micheldemono; 03-07-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roboito View Post

Probably because the forum crunches down and re-sizes the resolution. If you have FF, right click and select view image. Doesn't look that great. Looks average.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DetCord View Post

You can do this (shoulder patting and etc., I quoted the wrong picture) in Arma 3? Or is it a mod?

Also, was it Arma 3 that was going to have hand gesture communication or a different game, Takedown perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by neema_t View Post
    You can do this (shoulder patting and etc., I quoted the wrong picture) in Arma 3? Or is it a mod?

Also, was it Arma 3 that was going to have hand gesture communication or a different game, Takedown perhaps?
    Done in the A3 editor with animations.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Dark Souls

STALKER CoP

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Just Cause 2

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Spec Ops

Man, people bitch and complain about me uploading screens that suck up bandwidth. SephKing takes the cake on this one. Jesus. All consuming whore-bag of bandwidth, I mean damn, I thought my screens were bad, but this guy is the end-all.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by DetCord View Post
    Man, people bitch and complain about me uploading screens that suck up bandwidth. SephKing takes the cake on this one. Jesus. All consuming whore-bag of bandwidth, I mean damn, I thought my screens were bad, but this guy is the end-all.
    Firstly, there's no need to be a dick about it and secondly, I'm going to have to plead ignorance on this one. What do you mean? I thought jpg's were ok to post, just not 4-5MB PNG's? Only a few shots on the last page go a bit over 1MB (which I didn't even realise until you pointed it out).

Battlefield 3

Last edited by SephKing; 06-07-2013 at 02:43 PM.