Page 428 of 644 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429430438478528 ... LastLast
Results 8,541 to 8,560 of 12865
    Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Time for some rockets after the satellites on the previous page, Kerbal Space Program.

Night launch with six boosters.

Sunrise during one of the final stages of this rocket.

Separation.

The wrong way to launch.

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I really wanted to make a lot of screenshots with gunslinger, but never found a good point. You did a goob job finding some places to show.

Quote Originally Posted by Tei View Post
    I really wanted to make a lot of screenshots with gunslinger, but never found a good point. You did a goob job finding some places to show.
    Thank you! There are couples more.

One more! The four stages of this satellite's launch in Kerbal Space Program.

Six boosters and three main engines are used to sling the payload into space.

After a turn, the three main engines give the payload some more altitude and speed.

The initial orbit is far too high, so the last rocket stage is used to adjust and smooth it out.

After the desired orbit is achieved it too is discarded, leaving the satellite in a nice orbit around the planet.

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~

Intrusion 2 final bossfight.

Shit is crazy.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Mechwarrior Online in my trusty Jenner 7D. Taking screenshots is rather difficult since there is no playback, you have to pres RSHIFT-F11, then printscreen, then RSHIFT-F11 again to reenable the HUD in-game. This is rather important since aiming becomes more difficult without a HUD.

PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    Mechwarrior Online in my trusty Jenner 7D. Taking screenshots is rather difficult since there is no playback, you have to pres RSHIFT-F11, then printscreen, then RSHIFT-F11 again to reenable the HUD in-game. This is rather important since aiming becomes more difficult without a HUD.
    AutoHotKey is your friend.
    Use this script.
    Code:
    F12::
    Send {RShift F11}
    Send {PrintScreen}
    Send {RShift F11}
    return
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    AutoHotKey is your friend.
    Use this script.
    Code:
    F12::
    Send {RShift F11}
    Send {PrintScreen}
    Send {RShift F11}
    return
    Cheers, doesnt quite seem to work, although I am toying with it(adding delays etc).

Bread?

Cheers, doesnt quite seem to work, although I am toying with it(adding delays etc).
    I read the documentation more clearly, + means shift.
    Code:
    Send +F11

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Well it doesnt seem to work, but I get the feeling Mechwarrior Online is blocking the macro's(for obvious reasons, weapon management is a big part of the game).

Bread?

Well it doesnt seem to work, but I get the feeling Mechwarrior Online is blocking the macro's(for obvious reasons, weapon management is a big part of the game).
    Yeah, that's probably it.

So I finally got Skyrim during the Steam Summer Sale. Boy does it look pretty with a bunch of mods.

Last edited by Battlehenkie; 23-07-2013 at 09:03 PM.

Most definitely Battlehenkie, be sure to look into the console commands for the free camera. Combined with some creative use of the FOV you have quite a few tools at your disposal in that most important quest of all: taking the best screenshot (of the day).

With the help of a tutorial by dylloop on YouTube, I mustered the courage to head to the Mun in Kerbal Space Program.

The first stages have been dropped. The first order of business is to get into a decent orbit around Kerbin and wait for Mun-rise.

Once Mun appears over the horizon, the main rocket is ignited to propel the craft out of Kerbin's orbit. Here you can see how its trajectory will lead to it being 'captured' by Mun.

As seen above, Mun changed the trajectory of the craft, but was on course to sling it right back into space. With a full-throttle 'braking' manoeuvre, the craft is brought into an orbit around Mun.

After some further manoeuvres the craft is headed straight down. The last part of the rocket had more than enough fuel left to do some much needed slowing down, bringing it back from about 170 m/s to something like 5m/s. A set of lights on the lander illuminate the landing area.

Last edited by Tritagonist; 24-07-2013 at 12:01 AM.

Bill Kerman writes history by being the first man from Kerbin to get to the Mun. Here seen with Kerbin in the background.

After a short stay on Mun, it's time to head back. Somewhat disturbingly, it takes almost half the fuel in the lander to get out of Mun's orbit.

Re-entry into Kerbin's atmosphere is quite the rough ride. As you can see on the mission timer in the left top, it has taken a few days to get back.

Bill Kerman makes it back to Kerbin. What a guy!

Last edited by Tritagonist; 24-07-2013 at 12:04 AM.

MOAR Retro Gaming. This graphics are awful, but the gameplay is actually pretty good.

EDIT: Apologies to Tritagonist for breaking his flow.

Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    Apologies to Tritagonist for breaking his flow.
    No worries, Bill Kerman is done. There are no screenshots of the inevitable press-conference.

That said, watching that volleyball fly does make me wonder about its surface velocity...

Quote Originally Posted by Tritagonist View Post
    No worries, Bill Kerman is done. There are no screenshots of the inevitable press-conference.

That said, watching that volleyball fly does make me wonder about its surface velocity...
    Press conferences! Only in the inevitable Kerbal Space Manager.

That ball is clearly travelling at 88 mph...

Bioshock Infinite

Res Evil 6

Space Marine