Page 434 of 644 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484534 ... LastLast
Results 8,661 to 8,680 of 12866
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangyTang View Post
    Man, look how low-res those textures are. This is some lazy-ass console port bullshit right here.
    Not sure if serious o.O

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
    Not sure if serious o.O
    lol - thats what i thought

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berzee View Post
    Wat game?!
    Sorry, should have said. Dungeon Siege III.

More Obsidian:

Peragus is more fun than I remember, although there are still just too many droids to fight in combat which, at this stage, is not particularly fun.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    I enjoyed Peragus a lot the first time. It had atmosphere. Not sure how I would feel if I went back to it.
    steam: sketch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Battlefield 3

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by OrangyTang View Post
    Man, look how low-res those textures are. This is some lazy-ass console port bullshit right here.
    Last edited by SephKing; 05-08-2013 at 08:03 AM.

Happy Holidays!!

And finally, I survived winter!!
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    I enjoyed Peragus a lot the first time. It had atmosphere. Not sure how I would feel if I went back to it.
    Like any other RPG first dungeon/town thing. It gets boring if you restart enough times. Even Barcelona in Lionheart got boring after a while.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Been playing various games and keep forgetting to post here! Starting with Sniper Elite V2. Terrible game, the only good thing about it is the bullet cam, which isn't enabled in co-op...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    Things are going rather well this time( 59th attempt).

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You are an enemy of gaming.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caddybear View Post
    Like any other RPG first dungeon/town thing. It gets boring if you restart enough times. Even Barcelona in Lionheart got boring after a while.
    What was Lionheart like? I picked it up years ago and never really tried to play it. I've heard a lot of things about how it's janky as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Casimir Effect View Post
    What was Lionheart like? I picked it up years ago and never really tried to play it. I've heard a lot of things about how it's janky as hell.
    It's very... eh, how to explain? It starts up in this awesome game in a fantasy Barcelona that has a lot of cool stuff in it, it's a mix of history/alternate history/fantasy. You can talk to a lot of people, solve puzzles, use your skills for tasks and to avoid combat and all that good stuff. You meet Shakespeare, Machiavelli, Leonardo da Vinci and many more and the writing is pretty good. You have Spanish Inquisition who are fighting against the magic users, goblins are the Mongol hordes. Overall it's very interesting and fresh.

Then you leave the Barcelona area after a few hours and it turns into a dungeon crawl after dungeon crawl with poor combat until the last boss who you can convince to give up if you have maxed speech ( iirc ). Oh and it's like the only time when speech gets used after the first chapter in the game.

Don't get me wrong, it is totally worth to install it again to check out that awesome Barcelona. Just.. I guess they ran out of time or whatever for the rest of the game. The story is alright and it's not a bad game. I'm genuinely sad about how great it could be and that's where it gets most of the bad rep.
    Last edited by Caddybear; 05-08-2013 at 09:59 PM.

Hmmm.
    Twitter! Occasional impressions on random sim games.

That's her private car? Perhaps it's a second-hand!

World of Warcraft: evening in the Swamp of Sorrows, and a newly discovered room in the 'Dark Heart of Pandaria' scenario.

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~

Sometimes things like Agility's effect on hit chance, or the camber of the left rear tyre, or even keeping up that kill streak in a random FPS isn't that important. Like when playing Go Home Dinosaurs!, a rather amusing BBQ-defense game!

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    "Well done!"

I see what they did there.