Page 44 of 644 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144544 ... LastLast
    Activated Node
    Are emu shots ok?

SC3 on Dolphin

Lesser Hivemind Node
    @agentorange:

GSC forums are the best place to look for mods. There are a few other interesting ones there but I haven't used them yet.

The download page is this:http://www.gsc-game.com/index.php?t=...=xr3&sec_id=19
    and discussion is this one: http://www.gsc-game.com/index.php?t=...pe=xr3&lang=en

The translation was hosted on megaupload so I guess that's gone now but I still have it if you re interested. However it doesn't translate everything, main menu is still in Russian, the GOTZ menu is the same (although there should be a ENG translation for it somewhere in the GSC forums) as well as some dialogue options.

edit: I don't know why these GSC links never work correctly. The first page of the Mod Downloads section of the forum.
    The other is 2nd page of the Mod discussion section.
    Last edited by kataras; 30-01-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node DigitalSignalX's Avatar
    Love the Stalker shots, each scene is like a looking at a photo album, memories streaming back of the exploration, tense emotions, and amazing frantic encounters. It's not enough to make me want to play it again though - perhaps if / when the new hotness we've been promised ever reaches the market.

Also really like the Fallout callback - there are so many clever references to the earlier games, it can (and does) fill a wiki.

Oblig screens:

Playing some Dota 2, I suck balls but have gotten a few wins thanks to either a much worse opponent and/or superior teammates. However, win/lose it's actually quite strategic, and very fun.

Then there's this. grr. Revelations. I'm stuck at the moment on a tutorial because on mouse KB it keeps asking me to do a "hook and run" and shows me cmds to use, but they make me do a hook and flip thing always instead. It's only possible on a game pad I think. So fuck it. Ubi does get a pat though for allowing us to now remove the HUD for screen caps.

All times I have enjoyed greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those that loved me, and alone.

DigitalSignalX, don't forget to deny creeps in Dota 2. When a friendly creep is almost dead you can A+Left Click it to kill it yourself and deny the other team the gold and XP they would have earned from it. You can also deny towers once they hit... I think 105 health. Creeps are deniable once they're at 40% health. Dota 2 has quickly become my main game. It started off as a major pain where I died every few minutes and has turned into the most advanced game of chess I have ever seen. No other game seems to come close.

Lesser Hivemind Node DigitalSignalX's Avatar
    Great tip, thanks! Today I found this awesome Hero analysis on Reddit and the Dota 2 wiki that's really been helping too. Give me a few months and my KD ratio might start getting positive!

It's quickly becoming my addiction as well, for similar reasons. The level of complexity is mind boggling if you want to drill down, or you can just faff away at it and still have a great time.
    Last edited by DigitalSignalX; 31-01-2012 at 04:11 AM.
    All times I have enjoyed greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those that loved me, and alone.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bungle View Post
    No other game seems to come close.
    It's nigh-identical to HoN, as they're both just clones of the original DotA with usability upgrades.

Network Hub
    Digital Signal X, the two hookblade moves involve holding and tapping shift. Try pressing down if you've been tapping shift and vice-versa.

To keep this on topic, here is an irritating boss from a game:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Have you got a flickr or a tumblr or a somethingr where you keep these? Because, man.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    What Oak said.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak View Post
    Have you got a flickr or a tumblr or a somethingr where you keep these? Because, man.
    :-)

I do have a photobucket account with a more but they're mixed in with loads of other shots from different games.

Some more of my favorite ones are here

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Can we have access? I love your screenshots.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by khaz View Post
    Can we have access? I love your screenshots.
    Thanks man.

This is my most recent batch LINK

and this is a huge folder with over 2k screens. [LINK

It's become a bit of an addiction for me. I used to do it just for a bit of fun and now I can't actually play games unless I have fraps on ;-)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hooray! Nice, thanks.

/browses

You know, you could have your own thread....

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    That would be awesome. Don't think the rest of the GT community would approve somehow.

Back OT: BLUR

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar

This is probably the most interesting Train Simulator 2012 gets, and I still logged 23 hours in it.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

First post on RPS forums, decided to make it here. Hope you guys like it. :)

STALKER-SoC w/ NS DMX 1.32 dkz 02 mod

STALKER-CoP w/ I Work Alone v1.2