Page 492 of 673 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492493494502542592 ... LastLast
Results 9,821 to 9,840 of 13444
    233130_screenshots_2013-12-23_00001.jpg233130_screenshots_2013-12-23_00002.jpg

I cant tell if these are all actual mistakes, or if Flying Wild Hog is trolling.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Please explain Scumbag, I see nothing strange in there.
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Maybe I'm thinking wrong (and I am wrong for 90% of my life) but the sign on the left pic would be:
    魚屋肉屋

About 80% of the signs in the game are mirrored for some reason.

Edit: Sorry, 80% of the signs in Japanese are backward.
    Last edited by Scumbag; 23-12-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Ah well, I doubt many of us would be able to identify such problems since most people are not versed in the identification of oriental signs. Interesting observation though, wouldnt surprise me if it was just a error.
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scumbag View Post
    Sorry, 80% of the signs in Japanese are backward.
    That is indeed definitely mirrored.

Some screenshots from my Persian campaign in Europa Universalis IV.

The size of Persia shortly after the start of the game.

The size of Persia towards the end. Persia might not have led the world when it comes to colonizations, technology, trade income or successes in wars, but it's still managed to grow quite large. Not bad! It's a shame that Yemen managed to snatch one of the provinces north of the Persian Gulf, but I never caught up with them technology wise and they were always allied with the Ottomans or the Russians, and I couldn't take these coalitions on at the same time.

I think there wasn't a single decade in which Europe wasn't at war with itself!

Last edited by Tritagonist; 24-12-2013 at 12:55 AM.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Network Hub
    Next Car Game pre-alpha

People really need to play this. Even in this pre-alpha stage the game is batshit crazy. The destruction engine , the amount of particles on screen at a time. Graphics aren't there yet but it's still early days. The engine is really impressive! And mainly the game is just shed-loads of fun! A steal $25 pre-order.

Network Hub

Love that the driver is deformed. I want that to stay for the release version!

Project CARS

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritagonist View Post
    Project CARS
    I can't wait to get my hands on this. If only just to play around with the camera. Everything in pCARS looks gorgeous!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus rockman29's Avatar
    Next Car Game looks amazing! I am seriously considering the pre-order after those screens. Seems they are getting a lot of new content fast, I think only the Tech Demo 1 was available before.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Next car game looks good for alpha,same for destruction. Otherwise where is deformed driver,i was looking at pics and can't see that lol.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman29 View Post
    Next Car Game looks amazing! I am seriously considering the pre-order after those screens. Seems they are getting a lot of new content fast, I think only the Tech Demo 1 was available before.
    There are currently two race tracks (1 gravel, 1 tarmac) and 1 demolition derby stadium. 2 cars are currently available. I've had tons of fun just with this small amount of content. You also get the tech demo 2 with the pre-order which is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Next car game looks good for alpha,same for destruction. Otherwise where is deformed driver,i was looking at pics and can't see that lol.
    Yeah I didn't mean it looked bad. It looks nice especially for an alpha. I just meant that the environments aren't quite up there with the quality of the cars at the moment.
    In the last screenshot the helmet is squashed in the same sort of shape as the car. The body is also thinned out where the front has been crushed inwards.

-Edit-
    Forgot to mention this early build is also ridiculously stable. I've had no problems with it at all and it runs really well.
    Last edited by Rirdeg; 24-12-2013 at 07:28 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Prolar Bear's Avatar
    I'm so annoyed at people posting pCars shots. So annoyed and angry and jelly. Hmph. The darned thing needs to open early access.

Quote Originally Posted by Rirdeg View Post
    In the last screenshot the helmet is squashed in the same sort of shape as the car. The body is also thinned out where the front has been crushed inwards.
    I can't see a driver in any of the shots. Could you please be more specific?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    steam: sketch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    I saw the driver second time i looked,but honestly that looks stupid having driver deformed like that :|

Quote Originally Posted by Prolar Bear View Post
    I'm so annoyed at people posting pCars shots. So annoyed and angry and jelly. Hmph. The darned thing needs to open early access.
    Their legal problems might have made them a bit more careful this time around, but last time I checked they were meaning to start opening up again. Not sure on the details, though.

Some more from Project CARS at 'Suzuka'.

hmm maybe ill find that pristiine m4 scope finally, after 7 kills its probably my turn to get a bullet

2013-12-25_00005.jpg

dual mags awww yea
    2013-12-25_00004.jpg
    Last edited by grasskit; 26-12-2013 at 10:02 AM.

Project CARS at the Imola circuit.

aeroflyFS