Page 497 of 613 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498499507547597 ... LastLast
Results 9,921 to 9,940 of 12242
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Just the one because the screenshot uploader was giving me grief yesterday, I might do some more at a later date. Also I upgraded my monitors since the last time I posted here from three 1680x1050s to three 1080ps so there are even more pixels to navigate into your tiny eye holes.

aerofly FS (click to make big):

Not the best shot, but it's an extremely pretty sim.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by De_willy View Post
    SephKings' screenshot skills are over 9000. :D
    Hah, thanks squire :) I genuinely don't understand how people prefer vanilla Skyrim to settings I have but, like BadManiac said, to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Skalpadda View Post
    Hah, I go away for a week and Sephking has already relapsed?

..excellent..
    Indeed, although to be fair I did last a good 40+ hours of Skyrim before the temptation got the better of me and I haven't taken screens in anything else (apart from a couple in Pool Nation). I'm just at the last stage in Skyrim (I think) and I've stopped taking shots to avoid spoilers for others so don't have many left. I'll mostly be gaming on my new laptop over the next month at least so doubt I'll be taking screens on that.
    Last edited by SephKing; 04-01-2014 at 05:17 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Beating up superheroes is fun, but so is science (read: useless mucking about in space). Therefore: Kerbal Space Program!

The polar icecap seems alien enough to this Kerbalnaut to warrant planting a flag.

I'm sure the astronauts at the ISS appreciate not having to perform an EVA every time they want to move to a different module. The Kerbalnauts do, however, and it seems they don't really mind.

The fastest Kerbal in history?

The Mobile Processing Lab MPL-LG-2 has been docked to the growing station. I realised later that I should have put a big docking ring on its opposite side rather than the small one I have now. Oh well!

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Quote Originally Posted by neema_t View Post
    Just the one because the screenshot uploader was giving me grief yesterday, I might do some more at a later date. Also I upgraded my monitors since the last time I posted here from three 1680x1050s to three 1080ps so there are even more pixels to navigate into your tiny eye holes.

aerofly FS (click to make big):

Not the best shot, but it's an extremely pretty sim.
    It's alright, it's just not much of a "sim" as it really doesn't simulate any of the aircraft. I'll stick with the complex stuff in FSX and Prepar3D.

Last edited by DetCord; 04-01-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Must... resist... KSP...

Quote Originally Posted by postinternetsyndrome View Post
    Must... resist... KSP...
    Yeah, me too. It looks like so much fun! I want to wait for the finished product though.
    Want to add me on Steam? Steam name: Mr. Gert

Quote Originally Posted by L_No View Post
    Yeah, me too. It looks like so much fun! I want to wait for the finished product though.
    The Sandbox mode especially is very playable, but there's of course nothing wrong with waiting a bit longer to get the polished release version. It seems the developers are aiming at getting the game 'scope-complete' later this year - which is admittedly a bit vague in the first week of January, but there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritagonist View Post
    I realised later that I should have put a big docking ring on its opposite side rather than the small one I have now.
    Fixed!

That big docking port makes it possible to stick a large Habitation Module onto the station. Here it is approaching the station after having just shed its last remaining rocket.

Docking is always a bit of a hassle, but even though the station is growing steadily, it's still possible to turn the entire thing around to face the incoming new module - which helps quite a bit.

Last edited by Tritagonist; 04-01-2014 at 11:06 PM.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~

He's not really enjoying this.

4000_screenshots_2013-10-01_00006.jpg

Just a dude beaten up by Batman.
    209000_screenshots_2013-11-30_00012.jpg

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DetCord View Post
    It's alright, it's just not much of a "sim" as it really doesn't simulate any of the aircraft. I'll stick with the complex stuff in FSX and Prepar3D.
    True, it's a nice toy though. Looks nice and is fun to fly around in for a few minutes, like War Thunder without the combat. I should get round to getting FSX though.

Project Cars

I'm really considering to buy a new wheel.. Fanatec's stuff looks great but also pricey..

Activated Node realitysconcierge's Avatar
    @Tritagonist I love seeing people post their adventures in KSP and seeing their creations :D

Quote Originally Posted by realitysconcierge View Post
    @Tritagonist I love seeing people post their adventures in KSP and seeing their creations :D
    Thanks! The space station now consists of four parts: the main module with the 'viewing room' on top, the escape capsule that allows for a return to Kerbin, the small research lab with the medium sized docking port referenced above, and the big research and habitation module connected together by a big docking port. Since building the station, numerous flaws have come to light, and I'll try to avoid those in my next station. To finish this station, I figured I'd attach one more module: an array of big solar panels. The medium sized docking port provided the perfect location to put it.

Here it is being moved into position. Note the docking port at the top end of the rocket. That will be attached to the station, and the rocket itself will disconnect and de-orbit.

Approaching the station.

Docking went rather smooth this time.

The station now has more than enough power. The rocket that brought the array to the station has been disconnected and is about to crash into one of Kerbin's oceans.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    First thing my friends did when they got into Kerbal was to build space stations in the shape of swastika. Ach, the inner child.

I ought to try Kerbal again, now with those autopilot mods. Manually steering rockets is funny but oh-so-stupid.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by mouton View Post
    First thing my friends did when they got into Kerbal was to build space stations in the shape of swastika. Ach, the inner child.
    Heh, I accidentally made a whole rocket look like a swastika at one point, its a given that it didnt fly very well and pretty much crumbled underneath its own ambitions.
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Catlevania - Lords of Shadow

just a couple of shots from this sometimes ridiculously pretty game (Just don't look too hard at where the background and sky meet... WTH art team!?)

Still have a bunch of Battlefield 3 shots I forgot to show off before Battlefield 4 came out and made it look less pretty. Anyway.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Great BF3, KSP and PCars shots chaps.

Castlevania looks pretty damn good. Bought it on release and still haven't got round to playing it yet.

Catlevania - Lords of Shadow

This game needs some AA badly. It's maxed in game but the in-engine FXAA implementation is garbage and it's not possible to force AA, it should look spectacular with downscaling. I might get around to it one of these days. Until then, here's a few more shots :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    Demon Stone. It's so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You are an enemy of gaming.

Deadfall Adventures

Here's some more shots from Deadfall Adventures, this time lush jungle with Mayan ruins :)

Blowing up said ruins. Can a ruin be ruined?

Damn game... sometimes you're real pretty