Page 507 of 556 FirstFirst ... 7407457497505506507508509517 ... LastLast
Results 10,121 to 10,140 of 11105

Hurray, page 507 at last. No longer do I have to scroll past the willies to see the latest post.
    Steam : pngblackice
    Raptr : pngblackice

The world is a fairly fucked up place when we have 500 pages of people eviscerating each other with sharp implements or shoot each other in the face and no one comments, but a few screenshots of junk and people instantly complain? Man the Zombie Apocalypse can't come soon enough so we can start over...

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I think its more, the evisceration is "Vidya Games!" and can be explained to people walking past, with the naked men and its harder to explain that its a video game where people build a house to hide in together naked :/
    Last edited by Kiril; 31-01-2014 at 12:01 PM.

Yeah, I'm afraid that's just the world we live in.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hmm, as it might be, if they find it that difficult to accept the slong then maybe the johnson isnt meant for those willy's.

Also, I think I shall post atleast one wang-based picture on each page from now on!
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by BadManiac View Post
    The world is a fairly fucked up place when we have 500 pages of people eviscerating each other with sharp implements or shoot each other in the face and no one comments, but a few screenshots of junk and people instantly complain? Man the Zombie Apocalypse can't come soon enough so we can start over...
    I think I am personally more comfortable with gratuitous action movies and action games than I am with gratuitous nudity in games.

But that's just me.

It's not wrong to be uncomfortable with sex in certain scenarios. I certainly wouldn't talk about schlongs at work, but I wouldn't be uncomfortable to talk about an action movie or action videogame.

I don't think it's as moronic as people suggest.

Not that I'm against the pics. Just not for me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by BadManiac View Post
    Generally speaking people post shots of their favorite moments, locations or specifically set up scenarios that focus more on the spectacle so when someone feels the need to post 4 shots of mens gentilaia, of course people aren't going to be thrilled about it. I don't understand why you would think otherwise.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    The Witcher 2- Not as good as SephKing edition

*Whistles Vivaldi*

Errm, for how long were you standing there, Roche? (This is funnier if you know the context, but I'm leaving it out for spoilers)

Replicating today's weather.

It's such a pretty game.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    "The weather's not too bad." "Ooh, yes."

"I'm a sentry!!"

Fire Arrows = Bad
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Any game with as much acumen for griefing as Rust should not have fully-modeled genitalia to boot.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Why not sabrage? I doubt that anyone that would play it would be shocked by a penis in the first place.

Bread?

Didn't mean to start Willygate, was just worried about someone important at work seeing as I scrolled through. I have no problem with screenshots of genitalia, post as many as you like. I'll just view this thread at home!
    Steam : pngblackice
    Raptr : pngblackice

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    It's not even about the willies. I'd have the same issue with someone posting female nudes from a game. Just link to them, or use a thumbnail if you absolutely have to post them.
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Lesser Hivemind Node
    And why's is that then db1331? If I would have a problem with sunsets or guts flying about, would that be the same then?

Bread?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    Why not sabrage? I doubt that anyone that would play it would be shocked by a penis in the first place.
    Is that because they're all griefing /v/tards?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    And why's is that then db1331? If I would have a problem with sunsets or guts flying about, would that be the same then?
    I'm not going to debate someone who is comparing posting genitalia pics to sunset pics.
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Screenshots, eh.

Neo Scavenger. Roaming the post-fall wilderness with a carrier bag full of sticks and a pocket full of sleeping pills. The trolley was previously loaded with dead squirrels.

Open-faced sandwiches are upon you whether you would risk it or not.

Tera Online

I think it's about time for some screenshots before we derail this thread completely.

Tera has boob jiggle physics, AAAW Yeah :D

Fuck horses, my mount eats horses.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kadayi's Avatar
    Couple of in conversation shots from The Banner Saga: -

Small size, but that's down to the nature of the game. However because of the approach taken using vectors you don't notice the upscaling to full screen.

It really is a stunningly beautiful game, and the artwork is great.
    Why yes you're right I'm deliciously evil

Tradition is the tyranny of dead men

Steam:Kadayi Origin: Kadayi GFWL: Kadayi

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky View Post
    Kadayi will remain the worst poster on the interwebs.
    Gifmaster 4000 2014 Year of the Gif

He who controls the Doge controls the universe