Page 516 of 657 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526566616 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,320 of 13140
    Amazing shots SephKing! Did you manage to get AA in Castlevania or is it just because you play at stupid high res? The game looks great but suffers BADLY from jaggies and I haven't found a way to get rid of them.

And also, how are you liking it so far?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus rockman29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SephKing View Post
    ^^ Very nice. Wish I had the patience to get into flight sims :)
    DCS is quite easy. I used to play Flaming Cliffs 2 all the time, was like a "jump in mode" where you just start flying and you can shoot down waves of planes that start easy and increase in difficulty :)

I will definitely get Flaming Cliffs 3 on Steam when it drops to a nice bargain price :)

Sephking, are you doing Elite Force in the future?
    Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus rockman29's Avatar
    What is that plane game with the JetBlue.... FSX?

Here's me rippin some flesh off in Eldevin the other day. Fun PvP you get to join at level 10 (bolster to max level)

eldevin.jpg
    -=-=-= Eldevin Characters =-=-=-
    Battle Mage: Plat0nicHate (Lvl 34) | Templar: PLat0nic (Lvl 22)
    -=-=-= Stomping Eldevin n00bs since Beta =-=-=-

Network Hub
    The visuals in flight sims (which is what I'm assuming DetCord posted) never cease to amaze me. They're one of those genres (along with racing games) that always seem to produce great shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Track View Post
    The visuals in flight sims (which is what I'm assuming DetCord posted) never cease to amaze me. They're one of those genres (along with racing games) that always seem to produce great shots.
    That last shot was particularly beautiful.
    Want to add me on Steam? Steam name: Mr. Gert

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by BadManiac View Post
    Amazing shots SephKing! Did you manage to get AA in Castlevania or is it just because you play at stupid high res? The game looks great but suffers BADLY from jaggies and I haven't found a way to get rid of them.

And also, how are you liking it so far?
    Thanks man.

Stupidly high res :) It's actually a lot better than I was expecting. I'm generally not a huge fan of hack and slash type games but I've been getting quite into it. Can't say I'm hugely impressed with the graphics though. It has it's moments but, for the most part, it's pretty average at best.

Anthile: I don't have that one I'm afraid squire.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman29 View Post
    I think a Embraer 190 judging on the nose, engines and operator(jetblue).

Detcord, those shots are wonderful!

SephKing, I can indeed recommend getting a joystick of sorts, Quite a few nice one can be had now for the price of a AAA game on release. Or you could always get a X-52 second hand: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAITEK-PRO-F...item4acfe27af2

Mine is completely worn out and already in use since 2006. Some pots are not as good as they used to be be(dirt on the tracks) but in general is still very flyable.
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Quote Originally Posted by rockman29 View Post
    Yep, FSX. I'd be flying in P3D but it still has a lot of quirks.

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    I think a Embraer 190 judging on the nose, engines and operator(jetblue).

Detcord, those shots are wonderful!

SephKing, I can indeed recommend getting a joystick of sorts, Quite a few nice one can be had now for the price of a AAA game on release. Or you could always get a X-52 second hand: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAITEK-PRO-F...item4acfe27af2

Mine is completely worn out and already in use since 2006. Some pots are not as good as they used to be be(dirt on the tracks) but in general is still very flyable.
    Airbus A320 CFM to be exact.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Aaah, I see now! Looks lovely! What countryside mod is that for the UK?

Bread?

Stupidly high res :)
    What GPU is driving your stupidly high res (I think I saw you say earlier it was 4k)? And how big of an impact does your stupidly high res have on what you can do in terms of settings, etc...? I recently built a new rig with one GTX 770, and lately I've been thinking of upgrading my crap 1920x1200 TN panel for a 2560x1600 IPS, but I'm not sure how much of an impact it'll have on other performance.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Aaah, and once again im reminded I really should get that somday(UT).

Bread?

Can't say I'm hugely impressed with the graphics though. It has it's moments but, for the most part, it's pretty average at best.
    I agree on a technical level it's not that impressive, its console roots are pretty obvious. But what makes it look good in my opinion is the design of everything. In some spots I think it's a really damn pretty game.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodeen View Post
    What GPU is driving your stupidly high res (I think I saw you say earlier it was 4k)? And how big of an impact does your stupidly high res have on what you can do in terms of settings, etc...? I recently built a new rig with one GTX 770, and lately I've been thinking of upgrading my crap 1920x1200 TN panel for a 2560x1600 IPS, but I'm not sure how much of an impact it'll have on other performance.
    I've got an i5 4670 (@4.4ghz) and 2x GTX680's. For most older games 4K runs great but for newer games, they really struggle. Some games, like Battlefield 4 are quite well optimised for it but other really struggle. On average Id'd say it gives a 60-70% frame rate reduction going from 1080p to 4K. Newer games I've got to run smoothly so far (on their max settings) at that res are Dirt 3 (50-80fps), Battlefield 4 (40-60fps), Resident Evil 6 (60+fps), Tomb Raider (only with Tress FX disabled, 40-70fps), Just Cause 2 (50+FPS). Most games 3 years or more run great.

Badmaniac: You're not wrong squire, it definitely has it's moments. It's convinced me to buy Castlevania 2 when it released.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Europe League - Group stage,playing as Roma. I bought Droba and Eto'o,plus Kampl is coming in january!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar