Page 534 of 612 FirstFirst ... 34434484524532533534535536544584 ... LastLast
Results 10,661 to 10,680 of 12236
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Assassins Creed 3

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

I wish there was a way to turn off the effect that puts a huge white outline around enemies.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Sometimes you wonder what were devs thinking,i can't see one reason that white outline was good idea :|

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    The difference in quality between the armour and the background is quite striking. Nevertheless, a very pretty game for its day!
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Network Hub
    I can fault the Assassins Creed games for a lot of things, but they are consistently gorgeous. Great shots there, Seph.

As an aside, is AC3 really as bad as everyone says it is? Or is it enjoyable if you adjust your expectations accordingly? I'm probably going to pick it up at some point (I'm king of a completionist when it comes to series), but I'm not exactly looking forward to it based on what I've heard.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Track View Post
    As an aside, is AC3 really as bad as everyone says it is? Or is it enjoyable if you adjust your expectations accordingly? I'm probably going to pick it up at some point (I'm king of a completionist when it comes to series), but I'm not exactly looking forward to it based on what I've heard.
    I quite liked it. I think I got fed up with the tight streets in AssRev and so Ass 3 is a great change of pace with its open forests and wider streets. I would say its nots the best AssCreed but its better than most.

Also Daft, that white outline is who you are targeting next, its handy for air assassinations and all that good stuff, but in screenshots it does comes out looking odd

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascalaphus View Post
    Just the game in which she's in, looks like someone raised from the grave.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    Just the game in which she's in, looks like someone raised from the grave.
    Yeah...Lara has zombie eyes in that pic...LMAO! Didn't realize it till after I took the pic. Speaking of Lara....there is a girl I sit next to in my college class that looks EXACTLY like the 2013 Lara Croft. She is soooooo damn hot. Every time I see her I think she is going to pull out some makeshit shotgun and go crazy.

Yeah...Lara has zombie eyes in that pic...LMAO! Didn't realize it till after I took the pic. Speaking of Lara....there is a girl I sit next to in my college class that looks EXACTLY like the 2013 Lara Croft. She is soooooo damn hot. Every time I see her I think she is going to pull out some makeshit shotgun and go crazy.
    There are so many actresses that played her in some form or another, maybe she is! Or will be.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Track View Post
    I can fault the Assassins Creed games for a lot of things, but they are consistently gorgeous. Great shots there, Seph.

I liked it fine, despite its problems. The Forrest Gump plot is dumb and contrived, the side missions are particularly pointless and Connor does spend pretty much the entire time being grumpy, but I still found it fun playing ha-ha-ha, look-who-it-is, I really liked wandering through the Homestead after I'd built it up even if I did never do a single trade mission, and I was willing to cut Connor some slack given he's basically living through his race getting their collective face stamped into the dirt. I really liked the ending, too, in some respects - surprisingly fatalistic, and quite touching.

AC III is bloated and overstuffed and Black Flag clearly had a lot more thought put into it with regards to how this huge world was actually supposed to work. But I'd still say it was worth playing, unless you're one of those PC gamers who's basically YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, 24/7. :P
    I post photos here. I write stories here. I'm on Twitter here.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    ....there is a girl I sit next to in my college class that looks EXACTLY like the 2013 Lara Croft. She is soooooo damn hot...
    Pics or GTFO
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Quote Originally Posted by db1331 View Post
    Pics or GTFO
    Gouge Their Face Off?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Some shots from Star Trek: Online. For all its miss-steps, there is something pretty fun about it and you can tell that, mostly, their heart is in the right place. Anyhow, shots from the latest 'season' of content.

Gratuitous beauty shot of a Sovereign class cruiser.

Gratuitous beauty shot of the same Sovereign class crusier; MY Sovereign class cruiser, the Basilisk. (It follows the convention that names of a class follow a similar trend. Sovereign is a ruler, whilst Basilisks are 'the king of Snakes'. I take this stuff seriously!)

Into a Dyson Sphere...

For scale...