Page 546 of 637 FirstFirst ... 46446496536544545546547548556596 ... LastLast
Results 10,901 to 10,920 of 12732
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar

These pictures are not pretty... But it's an important turning point for me in the Dominions 3 game I'm playing. The moment I got Doom Horrors on tap.

Screenshot 2014-04-04 10.59.46.jpgScreenshot 2014-04-04 10.57.06.jpg
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    MXGP.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Crysis 3 and TR etc are undoubtedly the most realistic and hi fidelity offerings but I don't think that makes them look good or visually impressive. Ill take something with character and storytelling in its visual make up over photo realism any day. They don't have to be mutually exclusive of course, but they usually are. Gunslinger definitely gets the bid from me for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by rockman29 View Post
    It's definitely a fantastic game, a joy to play, has not aged at all for me :)

The last Rome screens inspired me to install the game as well, for the empire! I have not played the campaign before, so I started a new game :)

Now that's a Rome game. Much better than that RII garbage that CA recently dumped upon the community.

Try the RTR mod if you get a chance.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by DetCord View Post
    Now that's a Rome game. Much better than that RII garbage that CA recently dumped upon the community.

Try the RTR mod if you get a chance.
    Must... resist... reinstalling...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus rockman29's Avatar
    I have both Rome vanilla (with barbarian invasion I think) and Rome Alexander separately on Steam, is there a particular one I should install?

I'd like to play the vanilla campaign (or an adaptation of it) as my first campaign.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Just install Rome vanilla to begin with, Alexander and BI are more advanced campaigns, with fairly different systems than most Total War games.
    steam: sketch

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Endgame spoilers for AC3: The Tyranny of King Washington ahead. It's an... interesting DLC.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=246579455
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=246579442
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=246579485
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=246579502

Why in the world is that "press B to skip" prompt showing permanently? It's madness. Ruins the picture completely. I remember some years ago when we were constantly getting annoyed by unskippable cutscenes, it seems the developers learned all the wrong lessons from that. Bonus: The game has unskippable cutscenes too, because who needs consistency right?
    Last edited by postinternetsyndrome; 06-04-2014 at 09:59 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Everyone wants to get to Patavium:

I honestly have no idea why there is a traffic jam, very annoying and they just keep walking around in my territory as one big group(not merging).
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

PlanetSide 2

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Vampires: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

that fourth wall..

The Prince and the Sheriff.

The Asylum!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I've spent a couple hours this past week trying to get an enb dialed in for TR: Underworld. Lots of wonkiness involved. I finally got it looking pretty good though I think. It's nowhere near the difference of enb in Skyrim, but it does make an already gorgeous game just a bit better looking. I've dialed back the bloom a bit since this shot was taken. It was grabbed by my capture software's auto-screenshot and I liked it. It's a bit jaggy though. I think AA was only on 4x at the time. I had to bump it down from 8x for the room with the octopus in the level before. That stage has always stuttered on 8x for me, even in the vanilla game.

"What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus rockman29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    Everyone wants to get to Patavium:
    I just did this battle lol :P

Barbarians at the... grass fields... popping up like daisies!

Hurray seige!

Marching marching marching...

Can't we all just get along??? Just hand me this territory though, will ya?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I completely screwed up my Skyrim and Nexus Mod Manager installation the other day. Wound up having to wipe the whole thing and start over, downloading the core game and ~60 mods. I was pissed at first, but now I'm glad to have done it. I have it working better than ever. I started a new character with the Live Another Life mod. I'm the lone survivor of a shipwreck off the northern coast. I scavenge what I can from the wreckage, and climb atop the upturned hull to take stock of my current situation. It's going to be a heck of a swim, but I've got no shortage of landmarks to head for in the distance.

Lonely out here, but beautiful.

Stopped to explore a different wreck on my way in to shore. It looked empty at first, but after checking every nook and cranny I found a couple gems lying about. Those will be good for some quick starting gold. I love finding tucked out of the way things like that in games.

Wouldn't be a bad place to stay, if you didn't mind the noisy horker neighbors.

"What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Dawn over Dawnstar.

I ran all the way to Whiterun. Finally got free of the snow when a rainstorm swept in.

Whiterun market at night.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    STILL Far Cry 2. I'm at about 3 main missions from the end. I really want it to stop, but it's so good to just drive around, occasionally leaving the car to MGL some outpost.

Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?