Page 564 of 656 FirstFirst ... 64464514554562563564565566574614 ... LastLast
Results 11,261 to 11,280 of 13114
    @Ascalaphus: Very nice shots, but could you please let us know what games they're from?

Quote Originally Posted by rsherhod View Post
    @Ascalaphus: Very nice shots, but could you please let us know what games they're from?
    I'm sorry.
    Child of Light
    Batman: AC
    Battlefield 4

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Someone should do some screenies comparasions of game characters from both games,enviroments and such (Dark souls 1 - 2)

Portal 2 Co-op

This one had us scratching our heads for ages.

Another tricky one.

Damn good fun. Makes a nice change from blasting stuff in the face. Hooray for science!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Portal 2 Co-op...
    Nice shots. Do any of the good folk round these parts know of any decent custom co-op map packs?

Also, RE: Dark Souls vs Dark Souls 2.

I've not got Dark Souls 2, but I find it really, really, hard to imagine the sky box/textures being worse than the ones in Dark Souls 1. Last time I played Half-Life 1 I could literally see the seems of the sky box, and yet it still looked better than the sky does in Dark Souls.

Requisite shots:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy... Let's go exploring!

Where's Aquaman when you need him?

Have fun storming the castle!

The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelz View Post
    Nice shots. Do any of the good folk round these parts know of any decent custom co-op map packs?
    I do!
    The best maps are generally found on http://www.thinkingwithportals.com/ . The disadvantage is that you have to download and unzip them manually and load them with the console, which is not very difficult however. Here's a guide on how to do so. (the co-op section)
    One's we found fun:

Space Garden's nice puzzle's and different visuals
    10 reasons for reasoning I think we played this but I can't quite remember

Furthermore there are some good ones on the workshop too (easier to install and play):
    Electrophobia part1 part2 part3
    Discovery part1 part2 part3 part4
    Gelocity stage1 stage2 stage3 are really cool but very different from normal puzzle maps, they're essentially obstacle courses that you have to get through as fast as possible and everything's sprayed in orange paint (wheeeee!!)

That's all I can remember, I did more singeplayer maps.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelz View Post
    Nice shots. Do any of the good folk round these parts know of any decent custom co-op map packs? ...
    I just typed out a post about this for you but it was eaten by the automoderation system. Links are evil, probably. :/

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Some more Lost Alpha:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Please post more Lost Alpha *

Just transitioned to ME3 again in my third play-through. Went in and edited the bin files to enable the free camera.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gwathdring's Avatar
    Those are really lovely shots. :D

I like the composition.
    I think of [the Internet] as a grisly raw steak laid out on a porcelain benchtop in the sun, covered in chocolate hazelnut sauce. In the background plays Stardustís Music Sounds Better With You. Thereís lots of fog. --tomeoftom

You ruined his point by putting it in context thatís cheating -bull0

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

That Brothers looks rather nice. Didn't realise it was quite so bloody. Especially that last shot. It's like the Brothers Grimm meets Conan.

Not sure I want to bother playing ME3. I found ME2 to be a bit of a drag compared to the first one. The locust were annoying and that boss at the end was utterly ridiculous. I mean really, the Reapers had put all their efforts into building that! Biotic powers felt weak and watered down and it was really stingy with handing out new weapons. What happened to all the loot! The character Jack was about the only good thing the game had going for it. And they even snatched her away from me right near the end due to some stupid arbitrary thing to do with your choices, that you had no control over. That whole thing just left me feeling rather pissed off with it all.

I keep forgetting how pretty ME3 can be, even if the graphics are a bit dated. I do hope the Frostbite-powered sequel/prequel/reboot/whatever will turn out all right, I need me some more future eye-candy.

That Brothers looks rather nice. Didn't realise it was quite so bloody. Especially that last shot. It's like the Brothers Grimm meets Conan.

Not sure I want to bother playing ME3. I found ME2 to be a bit of a drag compared to the first one. The locust were annoying and that boss at the end was utterly ridiculous. I mean really, the Reapers had put all their efforts into building that! Biotic powers felt weak and watered down and it was really stingy with handing out new weapons. What happened to all the loot! The character Jack was about the only good thing the game had going for it. And they even snatched her away from me right near the end due to some stupid arbitrary thing to do with your choices, that you had no control over. That whole thing just left me feeling rather pissed off with it all.
    ME3 is defiantly my least favorite of the series, with ME1 being in my top 10. My biggest qualm, besides the 'streamlined' mechanics, were the horrific endings available. After all the investments made in the characters and the decisions made, we were left with those awful, lame excuses for endings. The payoff was just lackadaisical on Bioware's part.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus rockman29's Avatar
    I like the art in Brothers, very nice soft colours and edges. Very nice.

The level you're talking about was fantastic. It started out mildly enough (first screenshot, lovely blood in the water effects), took a turn for the worse (third shot) and then ended up in a very dark place (last shot). It's by far my favorite level of the game (as far as I've played, I ended for the night after playing it). So far this game is living up to all of the hype I've heard.

All that talk about Lost Alpha got me playing CoP again. Then I encountered this glitch:
    2014-05-08_00002.jpg
    And only when looking in a certain direction.

It was shortly after an emission, so that actually looks like some afterglow, or something...