Page 626 of 687 FirstFirst ... 126526576616624625626627628636676 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,520 of 13728

Lesser Hivemind Node Stellar Duck's Avatar
    I had a bit of a time getting this in the air. A lot of explody boom on those pylons.

And then I get shot down. I really need to sort out the proper engagement height for Maverick missiles. I may have to resort to printing out even more reference lists.

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory since 1982.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Weir is the right choice.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_Dentum View Post
    Here's a little sneak-peek of D.I.C.s new station, 3 days of building and it's almost finished! :D

Our brave Space Engineers laid down their lives for the greater good of the D.I.C. You shall always be remebered! o/

Shenanigans on the Space Engineers RPS server.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar

Roaming the North-West coast of Vvardenfell.

The Ghostfence looming over Ald-Ruhn.

Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    Shenanigans on the Space Engineers RPS server.
    I have Space Engineeers but not installed it yet. Looks like the sort of game that could suck my life away like Minecraft did. It also looks a fair bit more complex to get into than Minecraft's simple block building. Anyway I'm really looking forward to getting into this at some point when I have a bit more free time. This and Kerbal which I'm also clueless and terrible at.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    I have Space Engineeers but not installed it yet. Looks like the sort of game that could suck my life away like Minecraft did. It also looks a fair bit more complex to get into than Minecraft's simple block building. Anyway I'm really looking forward to getting into this at some point when I have a bit more free time. This and Kerbal which I'm also clueless and terrible at.
    Atleast you can build stuff together in SE.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus rockman29's Avatar
    Planetside 2 shot that doesn't fit with the rest, this was sometime on the weekend, amazing tank battling for Regent Rock between NC and VS, lasted quite a while :)

On to planetoidarians of a different variety in Planetary Annihilation... as you can see the games can get very wild even with the lowest tier units!

In a different game, starting off on a little plutoid...

Eventually using teleportation technology(tm) to travel to a much larger Death Star-esque giant...

This gave rise to a massive new planet-wide occupation, but there was still a search for the enemy...

One outpost was found on this little red planet(tm)... a swift counterattack by the enemy lost me this initial base... especially after a nuclear missile was launched from a location onto my outpost here (unseen) which revealed the enemy's primary base.... confirmed the location using deep space radars (unseen).

And then they launched nuclear missiles onto my little home plutoid and even my large robot planet/death star outpost... as such I responded in the only way I knew how to their new red planet(tm) occupation...

This image almost passes for a time lapse of nuclear explosions in Planetary Annihilation, appreciate the orchestrated temporal distribution :P

The next logical move was to solve problems in Planetary Annihilation the only way a reasonable person can appreciate... did anyone say... nuclear weapons? I think we have plenty of enthusiastic up-and-coming commanders in our ranks, yes yes :)

The nukes, like orbital transport systems, follow these visible patterns around the system of planets and stars to find their targets.

Surprisingly, in the very first tactical missile launching offensive, and before the ground troops could arrive and assemble more teleportation devices(tm), the Tactical Commander(tm) was hit with the very first nuclear weapon launched from the opposite side of the planetary system!

And after this epic struggle of machine versus machine, only one could remain :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I didn't make this, but it's so beautiful.

I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

That reminds me of this

Starpoint Gemini 2

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnieBrasco View Post
    Starpoint Gemini 2
    It looks really pretty but how does it play? Its on my "maybe this will pass the time until you can stomach paying so much for elite" list.

Also YaY Stickie pictures!

Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Old Iron King

Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
    It looks really pretty but how does it play? Its on my "maybe this will pass the time until you can stomach paying so much for elite" list.

Also YaY Stickie pictures!
    I'm also intrigued by this.
    Can it fulfil my dream of a battlestar galactica-like game?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar

Rimworld

Poor Purple. She was visiting with some of her fellow tribespeople when my colony was attacked by a band of rampaging squirrels, driven mad by psychic emanations. She sustained major damage in the battle and was left for dead by her people. She recovered but lack of medical has left her literally gutless and she is slowly starving to death.

Last edited by Dubbill; 27-08-2014 at 07:23 PM. Reason: now less jpggy
    Open-faced sandwiches are upon you whether you would risk it or not.