Network Hub

Tabletop simulator group?

I just picked up tabletop simulator in the recent steam sales, I'm a huge fan of board and card games but due to the area that I live there are very few local opponents

I was wondering if any of the awesome RPS credit would be up for trying out a spot of gaming through this?

So far I've had an experiment with warhammer invasion module... A game I own but unfortunately have only played once...

There are a lot of others I'd like to give a go as well, so is there any interest out there and if so what games would you all be looking at?

Obscure Node

I've been really tempted by TTS, but I'm not sure how to get the 2 mods I really want that'd make TTS a must have purchase for me, namely Star Wars X Wing Miniatures and Netrunner, if you're interested in either of those and you could talk me through how to install them if I were to get TTS then you got yourself a partner!

Network Hub
    I think netrunner has a module in the workshop. You just find it in there and click the subscribe button.

Building decks is the most complicated part but there's actually a tool to do it in the game folders

As I haven't had a massive response I havent looked too much into it but if you get it I'd be more than happy to give you a hand with it.

This is the X-Wing miniatures mod you want. I don't know why RPS keeps posting links to old broken versions of the game that nobody has updated in months.

As for Netrunner, that's a little more tricky. Building a deck in-game is kind of tedious. I tend to just build my decks using the card images and then upload that as a custom deck. But your results may vary. Regardless, there are plenty of mods available with tokens and boards set up to play.