Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Since I just finished the singleplayer campaign last night just to see what all the fuss about the ending was about, I can play multiplayer now without fear of someone spoiling the ending for me! Woo!

My Origin ID is Megagun. I'm not entirely sure what type of character the guy I'm playing as is, but he has some biotic attacks.

Activated Node
    I'm done with the SP now so fancy hitting up the MP. Origin ID is y2rich if anyone is around. I'll be hanging around the RPS room on Steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Got kicked from a game in the lobby earlier because apparently I wasn't good enough to do silver reapers. Which I'd completed many times before. With the best score. With worse weapons. I tried to reply, but I couldn't find the button for the mic in time, what with it changing from the demo.

Anyhow, got the sentinel to level 20. Managed to get a Widow along the way and a Mantis to 5, but nothing else too interesting. It'll be nice to play with you folk some time soon. In the mean time, I've inadvertently got my EMS to 100%, so that'll be nice for when I complete the game.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Your EMS degrade when you're not playing though, so you will have to keep playing a couple of rounds every day to keep it at that.

Also is anyone else having stability issues with the server? I lost connection half way through a match, gone were my experience, bonuses and my change to get the silver reaper victory pack.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

I think I got you on Origin friends list Rav, if you want I can help you out with that achievement later today/tonight.

I'm hoping I can join up and play with you guys too. Haven't played ME3 in a week, since all my unlocked stuff was relocked and haven't touched MP to make sure I won't cause any problems for when Bioware restores what I lost. Since I had unlocked a lot I'm in no mood to re-unlock all again, as with my luck I wouldn't get the juicy stuff back (Black Widow, Widow III, Turians etc.)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    What do you need to get this bonus silver pack? My team beat the reapers on a silver challenge, but I died on the final wave so it was only 'partial' extraction...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    What do you need to get this bonus silver pack? My team beat the reapers on a silver challenge, but I died on the final wave so it was only 'partial' extraction...
    As long as the host was tracking.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

From what I read, someone has to be extracted, so one dude can win it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    As long as the host was tracking.

Success! Jockie, Rei, Kab, and someone whose name I forgot managed to not only complete the silver-reaper challenge, but also survived a gold level Cerebrus! Salarian Special Forces lead the way!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I finished so many silver things in the mean time, but I didnt get the fucking victory pack. now I missed it.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I finished so many silver things in the mean time, but I didnt get the fucking victory pack. now I missed it.
    You wouldn't get it 'til Tuesday at any rate. And you might get it anyway 'cuz of the whole "kill a million Brutes" thing.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

thanks, just thought I played it to hell, hoping Id snag one, only to find out its been done or somesuch. ergh.

also, accept friend request you fool. :D

(unless you already did and I missed it)
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

My Origin ID is Flambirex. I'm pretty crappy (rather less crappy as Engineer or Sentinel).

Quote Originally Posted by RakeShark View Post
    survived a gold level Cerebrus! Salarian Special Forces lead the way!
    2 things:
    It's Salarian Special Tasks Group aka STG, "special tasks" is far more sinister than "special forces".

Cerberus is the dumbest enemy for engineers, indeed its only the reapers banshees that are not addicted to the candy dispensers of death (aka decoy and combat drone). But I've solo'd a whole bronze cerberus with my engineer, I've come to realise that the harmony between certain classes is extremely influential.

I was punching out a bit of bronze over the weekend, and now I have a question for my learned colleagues - were any of you getting around three times as many husks as you should have been (vs reapers) late sunday night?

I originally thought it was something to do with the brute challenge, but it only happened for two rounds so it just might have been the most awesome bug I've seen in ages. Everything came with husks, husks everywhere. The capture device/hold ground waves were sickening, and the most fun I've had with me3 mp so far - towards the end the squad was safe from banshees and brutes because there was no space free of husks for them to reach us. Sadly we wiped on wave 10, and since then the (bronze) reaper maps have been quiet. Too quiet.

So I'm almost ready for silver, I think - I'm unit_redacted on origin and I <3 full extractions.

You can always add me, too. Nam'es Anthile. I'm the world's greatest vanguard*.

*blatant lie
    Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Tried to play around 3 different times over the weekend. Didn't manage to complete a single game because of random disconnections. Including one at five seconds before extraction. Oh and when that happens you get nothing. None of the XP or money you have so far.

Annoying because I'm enjoying it but having the fun sapped out of it by the god-awful net code. I've never had such issues with any other online game before. Is it just me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    I can see this MP going the way of Space Marine's - generally very enjoyable, but let down and ultimately a force driving away players due to its connection structure.