Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Right now it's the case that whenever the host leaves, everyone gets kicked out even though it says something about restarting the current wave with another host - but that just never happens.
    to wound the autumnal city.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthile View Post
    Right now it's the case that whenever the host leaves, everyone gets kicked out even though it says something about restarting the current wave with another host - but that just never happens.
    I dunno about that. I DC'd as host one time and it went to my buddy in the game. The game continued (it just restarted that wave) and I was able to rejoin it. Two hours or so later I was in a game where the host DCed and it just restarted the wave (with enemies enough for three, not four players).
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Network Hub
    I've actually never seen it drop when the host leaves. It's always restarted the wave on the 4 or 5 times I've seen that happen.

Also, finally throwing my name down here: I'm LemonAndLime on Origin.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    How do you guys feel about buddies dropping in to your game? Sometimes I want to join one of you guys but then decide that's kind of rude. :P
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    How do you guys feel about buddies dropping in to your game? Sometimes I want to join one of you guys but then decide that's kind of rude. :P
    I don't mind. People are on my friendslist for a reason =)

A friend has opened his mumble server up for RPS ME3 co-op usage. Here's the details:

IP: 85.236.97.19
    Port: 1562
    I write about them video games at these locations

And on Twitter

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    Join away, but if you play vanguard and whoosh bang tivyour death? I'm not hurrying to save you, but that's true for anyone.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Join away, but if you play vanguard and whoosh bang tivyour death?
    I wanna unlock an Asari Adept so bad. Saw one that worked wonders with warp/throw at distance. Also made it very easy for me to spam my M-37 Falcon without somebody blocking all my shots, you freakin' deathmonkey vanguards, why don't you play a man's melee like Krogan Sentinels but I digress.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    freakin' deathmonkey vanguards, why don't you play a man's melee like Krogan Sentinels[/I] but I digress.
    I've actually started to hate Sentinel more than vanguard, but that's because I play vanguard to drag people's "asses out of the fire", but the other melee builds need cover to heal (except either salarian with their slightly unreliable and useless vs reapers energy drain. )

Join away, but if you play vanguard and whoosh bang tivyour death? I'm not hurrying to save you, but that's true for anyone.
    I spend most of my time leveling my Quarian Infiltrator, also even when playing Vanguard which was also my Shep's class I rarely went up close.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Obscure Node
    I've got an Asari Adept and a Quarian Infiltrator and I'd love to play a few rounds with some friendly RPS chaps.

My name on Origin is 1728tobrien.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kadayi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockie View Post
    A friend has opened his mumble server up for RPS ME3 co-op usage. Here's the details:

IP: 85.236.97.19
    Port: 1562
    Indeed. People are welcome to use it.

Also an Asari Adept is pretty much essential on Gold (although it's more a support role). Stasis is a great tool for managing phantoms whilst your team wail on them.

Kadayi on Origin.
    Why yes you're right I'm deliciously evil

Tradition is the tyranny of dead men

Steam:Kadayi Origin: Kadayi GFWL: Kadayi

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky View Post
    Kadayi will remain the worst poster on the interwebs.
    Gifmaster 4000 2014 Year of the Gif

He who controls the Doge controls the universe

Personally, I prefer the drell adept. Reave just tears through banshees (and by extension, pretty much all of the elite mooks) and is one of the only ways to deal with them beyond "shoot it a lot".

"Does anyone have any missiles?"
    "I have 5."
    "5!?"

Anyone feel like shooting up some dudes this evening? If so hit me an invite. :)

Whenever my host left the other players disappear and I'm playing solo Vs gold cerberus with 3 waves left....

Decoy is badass! Watching it slap back 8 of those riot shield guys eternally had tears in my eyes laughing.

I've actually started to hate Sentinel more than vanguard, but that's because I play vanguard to drag people's "asses out of the fire", but the other melee builds need cover to heal (except either salarian with their slightly unreliable and useless vs reapers energy drain. )
    But Sentinels don't make the screen shake while I'm trying to aim (which is why I use the Falcon now; aiming - what's that?) and tend not to end up dead on the far side of the map behind three banshees and a brute.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Attorney at Lawl

I learned that a drell adept with a carnifex paired with a turian sentinel armed with a shotgun is incredibly effective. You don't even really need cover since both of you have rather hefty damage reduction. We also had a decent salarian infiltrator so it didn't matter that the last guy constantly got himself killed (I think he was a vanguard).

Anyways, I'm up for some shooting right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    But Sentinels don't make the screen shake while I'm trying to aim (which is why I use the Falcon now; aiming - what's that?) and tend not to end up dead on the far side of the map behind three banshees and a brute.
    True, a bad vanguard is worse than no player at all.
    But screen shake? Even when I use a scoped heavy pistol to pop off headshot on shield guards the 'vanguard wiggle" doesn't bother me.

But on patient and careful vanguard upgraded to max shields the charge button amounts to a "MOAR HELF" button. Also amusing to smack enemies lifted by biotics out of the level.

But screen shake?
    Sniper scopes are more powerful (and therefore more finicky) than pistol scopes (plus, all pistols are semi-auto). So if I'm gonna use the futuro-bolt-action, I either learn to accept missing a lot or shooting where the Vanguard's not and therefore accepting that we're not going to play well together. This gets especially infuriating when I'm trying to nail phantoms which can go down easily if you don't miss.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Attorney at Lawl