Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kadayi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sceptrum View Post
    Firebase Dagger Silver Run. Longer one.
    Was supposed to be Gold, but someone forgot to change the settings after our initial silver dry run *rolls eyes*

Still one of the smoother Silvers I've played on that map, Vs pubs where you can guarantee some numbnuts will go solo walkabout in the final stages and get mugged by a phantom or two miles from the rest of the team. You'd think after the third successive death they'd cotton onto the fact that the rest of the team stays together.
    Why yes you're right I'm deliciously evil

Tradition is the tyranny of dead men

Steam:Kadayi Origin: Kadayi GFWL: Kadayi

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky View Post
    Kadayi will remain the worst poster on the interwebs.
    Gifmaster 4000 2014 Year of the Gif

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes....

Well. Communication is key. Im up for gold after all, later tonight. Or silver, whichever. Ill be recording a bit, to test.
    (cant manage more than 45FPS myself, so going to try using some high grade slow motion filters on that.)
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59...E2719781EC169/

Cerberus Gold on Dagger. Bootcha, Sceptum & Bushido Joe.

Video incoming at some point so I believe. Was one stage in the middle where it seemed to be an endless parade of Atlases to the point that we thought the stage might of been broken. Thankfully not.

Also gotta pimp the Raptor sniper rifle. Ordinarily I tend to use the Carnifex alone as an Asari adept, but I switched up to using the Raptor as well and it really pays benefits when doing long range stasis.
    Last edited by Kadayi; 21-04-2012 at 11:30 PM.

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Great. Just because the fourth man didnt show up in time, I had to miss all the fun.
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    Great. Just because the fourth man didnt show up in time, I had to miss all the fun.
    It was late tbh dude.

Anyhows we've more levels to beat on Cerberus Gold. I've been thinking about Glacier and I reckon that the lower area is pretty defensible as you've the two channels and ammo nearby. I figure it could be done, though with the shorter distances you'd need some heavy AP & warp to take down the Atlases in double quick time.

Probable Replicant

Finally got my Qurian Infiltrator. Yay. Have been enjoying playing with my Asari vanguard too, although I think I've specced it slightly wrong - seems when I stasis someone there's too long a cooldown before I can charge them, so most times it's stasis+grenades to try and get a biotic explosion. Dunno whether I can change that.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizlah View Post
    Finally got my Qurian Infiltrator. Yay. Have been enjoying playing with my Asari vanguard too, although I think I've specced it slightly wrong - seems when I stasis someone there's too long a cooldown before I can charge them, so most times it's stasis+grenades to try and get a biotic explosion. Dunno whether I can change that.
    Have less guns?
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Have less guns?
    Use SMG's or Heavy Pistols with weight mods and it's happy statis time!
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    SMGs make a nice pew pew noise, but pistols are pretty much the only things with dropping power in that scenario.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    SMGs make a nice pew pew noise, but pistols are pretty much the only things with dropping power in that scenario.
    Dont like the hurricane much?
    - Tom De Roeck.

As promised: STG practice to music.

Goddamnit, I love it.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Brilliant!
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Nice one Bootcha. I saw a brief close up shot of an M-13 Raptor X in there :)

Also. Hydra is probably my favourite map, but goddamn it that area next to the bunker does 'suck ass' when you have to secure it, especially with hunters and pyros coming up on you. I'll take Cerberus any day of the week over Geth tbh.
    Last edited by Kadayi; 23-04-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Probable Replicant

Awesome! Thank god my voice wasn't prominent in that video :D

Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    Huh. I thought I was already rocking that magic 200%, but turns out I forgot that my drell vanguard can carry the basic assault rifle (which I've got a scope and stabiliser mod for), and still have 200%. The asari, not so much. Until I get some light weight pistol/smg or light metal mods, I'm just going to have to rock the basic pistol (which I do at least have up to 10, and I can mod with scope and damage enhancer).

Not brilliant, but the best I can manage under the circumstances.

regarding SMGs, what does anyone make of the Locust? I like the accuracy, especially with a scope, and it doesn't spray too much, but it's weight puts it at the same as the basic assualt rifle, in which case, I presume you're better off looking at the assault rifle since it would surely have better range?

Should be about late this evening if anyone's up for a match or two. It's been too long since I phastroned and prox mined things with my Turian.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Locust is your good damage, good accuracy SMG. I don't use a scope for any of the SMGs, especially considering they're predominantly for short range. Chuck on the lightweight alloy and the barrel (if you have it, if not, chuck on one of the thermal things) and go from there.