Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Just realized I've got redeem codes for this from some of the action figures. Should check out what I get. I'm guessing it's just a random care package?

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    Just realized I've got redeem codes for this from some of the action figures. Should check out what I get. I'm guessing it's just a random care package?
    From what I recall, it is just the collector rifle for multiplayer, whcih have become a rare unlock recently.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    There's some event this weekend for it right? Might give it another shot
    There is a weekend operation running until sunday, a big patch just went live yesterday, all promo items (battlefield solder, all the N7 weapons, etc) have been promoted to rare and ultra rare, which means you can get them in normal inagame spectre packs and such., and finally, a big DLC (new enemy faction, plenty of new classes and stuff) is coming on tuesday.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Is anyone still playing co-op? If so is anyone interested in starting a group again and do some weekly matches?
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kadayi's Avatar
    I played recently with Bootcha. Can see maybe playing a bit more again over the Christmas break.
    Why yes you're right I'm deliciously evil
    Tradition is the tyranny of dead men
    Steam:Kadayi Origin: Kadayi
    Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes....
    The Conclave beckons ... PM for details

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Cool, I've been meaning to go back to it but was not sure if it people were still in to it.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Mega-Necro!
    I got ME3 on sale just now and quite like the multiplayer - anyone here still playing or interested in jumping back in? And tolerating a newb like me :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    It went a bit F2P, adding cool stuff and letting you grind/pay to unlock.

The more balletic performances of the Infiltrator's and Vanguard's mobility might not be the best for team play but in a pub/mixed ability game they make a jolly good time.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Yeah, I played for a bit, noticed how grindy it is and decided to check what can be done against that. It's criminally easy to mod the amount of money you have. I now have some not-crap weapons and some fun classes unlocked and the game is suddenly a lot friendlier :)
    I'll give silver a shot soon, last time I was basically just dying and had to be revived all the time.
    Last edited by Createx; 05-05-2015 at 09:07 PM.

Obscure Node
    Right, as mentioned in one of the site's articles: anyone still up for this?
    For reference, I've played quite a bit and have most characters and weapons unlocked (though no high level weapons yet, annoyingly) and can breeze through silvers well enough. Golds are still tough, but with my Geth Prime, it is doable, although he is a slow bugger. I've yet to attempt the top difficulty as it would really need a good team with voice comms, thus this post! =)
    Happy to pootle about on whatever level people are up for, but I can probably boost people through silvers easily enough I would wager, just to get your money racked up a bit.
    My Origin user name is Worldscaper and I'm in the UK (but I work from home so, frankly, I can be on whenever). I'll get Mumble installed again (is it mumble RPS uses? I forget) and lurk about if people are up for it.

Cheers

Secondary Hivemind Nexus QuantaCat's Avatar
    I still have to finish the MP to finish my second SP playthrough, but Im afraid I dont have any time. At all.

Good luck finding players!
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it." - The Conclave