Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Still enjoying this after finishing the main game - Origin ID is the same as my username here if anyone wants to add me (either a Vanguard that dies a lot or a confused Salarian Engineer).

Activated Node
    Just don't die near cover, or I'll keep sticking to it instead of reviving.
    So many wasted lives.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    The most common accident I keep having is that my guy spontaneously sticks to a wall when I dash through corridors, especially when near death and I try to escape certain death.

Or that my guy does a barrel roll when I try to revive a squad mate.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

New patch if you haven't noticed: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...4143/1#9660503

A small buff to the Falcon from the massive rate of fire nerf it got handed. And it seems the Javelin got a nice damage boost at the cost of ammo and weight.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I added a bunch of people from this thread but missed some for sure, add me if i didnt add you. I'm Mrogface on origin. I'm just installing it now.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Geth Assault Rifle's weight's been lowered by 33%? Yeah, that was definitely the reason I wasn't using it...
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Remember last week when I said you might need high level characters this week? http://blog.bioware.com/2012/03/28/operation-raptor/

Promote two level 20 characters and get a fancy pack.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I've been playing this a ton. Feel free to add Giaddon and mow down some Geth with me.

Yeah, add me to the list as well - EfayML. I have just discovered today that my laptop can comfortably manage me3 multiplayer, and my wireless connection behaves as well (played a couple of public matches today and it worked well). I'm usually good for one, maybe two late night matches when I'm taking a break from work - they slot in nicely at 20 minutes or so. I could see this being the only thing I play for a while, to be honest. It's a perfect fit for my work cycle, because I just don't have that much free time available to me to game right now.

The one thing I won't be able to do is run voice comms from my laptop. Practicality here means if I'm playing, I need to keep an ear out for kids waking up and the like.

I just unlocked an Asari Adept! Oh my word, they kick some serious ass.

Also, please add me to the list, my Origin ID is Flambirex.

My infiltrator is loving her lowly phalanx with pistol sights and expanded ammo capability. Nice compliment to the oul' sniper rifle.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    New strategy; give soldier biggest guns possible, forgetting about wait. Eviscerator and Valiant and I'm tearing shit apart. Chuck in a couple of grenades for good measure and you're done. It's certainly not as complex as any of the other classes, but at least you get the satisfaction of walking around with massive things on your back.