Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    Also, why do support classes get less points? this makes no sense. Its usually them that dont concentrate on maximizing damage, but disabling, or making some more vulnerable that enable others to take them out, but they only get assists which are worth next to nothing.
    The points get split evenly between everyone at the end so it doesn't matter who earns them.

Apologies for ignoring a message from someone last night, I'd left the game loaded while watching The Apprentice.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deano2099 View Post
    Apologies for ignoring a message from someone last night, I'd left the game loaded while watching The Apprentice.
    Fired?

Points for victory are shared but kills and badges (assists, kills, headshot etc,and I think hack points) are not shared with others.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

I promoted my vanguard, which i played in bronze and Silver. I loved it. It's also my main class in the campaign.

I tried a soldier, but i suck at it. No way to regen shields is really difficult for me to grasp + I am not used to actually use weaponry. So I stopped trying and took a human sentinel. So far I love the combination of warp+Throw.

Should I use tech armor or is the impact on the cooldown to heavy ? If not, is the adept better ?

Activated Node
    So, armour piercing mods don't do what I thought. They're actually very good. The description makes it sound like you're gaining armour piercing at the expense of damage. But, no, what it means is you pierce armour then deal the stated damage, whereas a normal bullet hits the armour and deals none at all. If there's no armour to pierce then you deal damage as normal. Armour in this case refers to guardian shields, metal plates on cannibals, etc. For the yellow armour bar, you get bonus damage.

Maybe I'm the only one who didn't realise.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayk View Post
    Should I use tech armor or is the impact on the cooldown to heavy ?
    See the argument on the previous page.

I find it very useful, but your mileage may vary.

See the argument on the
    previous page

I find it very useful, but your mileage may vary.
    Thanks, just read what you two guys said about it. Will probably try to get the Force power in it to compensate the CD speed reduction.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayk View Post
    I promoted my vanguard, which i played in bronze and Silver. I loved it. It's also my main class in the campaign.

I tried a soldier, but i suck at it. No way to regen shields is really difficult for me to grasp + I am not used to actually use weaponry. So I stopped trying and took a human sentinel. So far I love the combination of warp+Throw.

Should I use tech armor or is the impact on the cooldown to heavy ? If not, is the adept better ?
    I like it a lot on the Krogan, I basically ignored incinerate so that the only other power I use is grenades which don't use a power cool down. this means you can give yourself an extremely heavy load-out without affecting how he plays. I basically use him as a sweeper/tank, using my Carnifex heavy pistol at range, switching to a shotgun and melee to kill off any treats that get too close to the group.

Although on bronze, I just charge around like a big invincible meatsack punching things, because it feels like that's what a Krogan should do.
    I write about them video games at these locations

And on Twitter

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshada View Post
    I love the new Premium Spectre Pack, much better value than the normal Spectre Packs. 1 Gold and 1 Silver and you have ~100k, so you can buy one roughly hourly.
    Yeah, had a lovely quick game on silver today where everyone stuck together, for the first time it felt like my decoy was really working, I saved the day at one point by rocket-launching one target with 10 seconds left, got a bit overwhelmed at the end but managed a lone extraction. Bought a Premium Spectre Pack and got me the Asari Adept, which is awesome. Now away for the bank holiday though so won't get to try it out until Monday.

Ah that's a shame, you'll miss Operation Beachhead! And the rumour I posted on the Mass Effect 3 Endings turns out to be right, Batarians (and Asari Justicars, which is a bit weird) are IN! (although not this weekend, it should be noted.)

http://gamerant.com/mass-effect-bata...d-robk-142091/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Krogan...Battlemaster? ...

:D