Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    @soon: yes but Im afraid you REALLY need a mike for gold. I mean, I know I can just shout at you, but it would be nice to get some feed back in a decidedly noncomputer voice :D

@kad: I fucked up both my vanguards, because my human one I gave extra weapon damage after successful charge, but the nova ability, and my asari one I gave extra biotic damage, but crap stasis.

Ill just send them in early retirement.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kadayi's Avatar
    You can unlock respec packs dude
    Why yes you're right I'm deliciously evil

Tradition is the tyranny of dead men

Steam:Kadayi Origin: Kadayi GFWL: Kadayi

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky View Post
    Kadayi will remain the worst poster on the interwebs.
    Gifmaster 4000 2014 Year of the Gif

He who controls the Doge controls the universe

Or just promote them at 20, then build'em back up.

Quote Originally Posted by RakeShark View Post
    Or just promote them at 20, then build'em back up.
    That was what I meant with early retirement.

@kad: yeah, but theyre rare, so I dont want to use up the only one I have, when I can just start one new.
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Activated Node
    I think I got a cheap, imitation striker assault rifle.
    Half the time it either wasn't launching a grenade/bullet, dealing zero damage or didn't explode on impact.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Last wave disconnect bleh. Anyone know if its a port problem?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon View Post
    Half the time it either wasn't launching a grenade/bullet, dealing zero damage or didn't explode on impact.
    Oh, if you want to use the Scorpion, Striker or Falcon, you'd better be the host of the game. Any lag at all and grenades will start disappearing.
    Last edited by Nalano; 14-04-2012 at 02:04 AM.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    Oh, if you want to use the Scorpion, Striker or Falcon, you'd better be the host of the game. Any lag at all and grenades will start disappearing.
    That's why I thought the Falcon was so crap (before the ROF nerf) and the Striker was so awesome? Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Oshada View Post
    That's why I thought the Falcon was so crap (before the ROF nerf) and the Striker was so awesome? Yikes.
    Yeah, I loved the Falcon... so long as I was in charge. Consequently, the Harpoon gun is a piece of crap, which is why I won it in seven spectre packs in a row.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

? harpoon gun isnt that bad. Though its mostly OMGLOL moment material, as you can harpoon people into shit.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    ? harpoon gun isnt that bad. Though its mostly OMGLOL moment material, as you can harpoon people into shit.
    It's slower to fire than a Widow. Its projectile is slower than that of a Widow. It does less damage than a Widow. It penetrates less than a Widow. It's more affected by latency than a Widow.

It's utterly useless.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Attorney at Lawl

Quote Originally Posted by Soon View Post
    It wouldn't be a batarian gun if it didn't fail half the time.

The Striker has automatic fire but you really need the stability improver mod if you want to hold that button down. It's also heavier than the Revenant!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    It does less damage than a Widow. It penetrates less than a Widow.
    I don't think those are correct, actually. I think it does more. That being said, with everything else you said...

It's utterly useless.
    Which is why I also have mine up to mk 3.