Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadayi View Post
    Jumping on the mumble is a good idea Dean, even if you don't have a working mic as we do a lot of 'Phantom incoming towards ramp' type chat, that can be the difference between survival and flatlining. The ingame VOIP isn't great tbh.
    Yeah I have Mumble and I have a desk mic somewhere (my headset died a few weeks ago) - but no use if I can't consistently stay in the game. Unless you really want to hear a Brummie repeatedly saying "oh for fucks sake..."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kadayi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deano2099 View Post
    Yeah I have Mumble and I have a desk mic somewhere (my headset died a few weeks ago) - but no use if I can't consistently stay in the game. Unless you really want to hear a Brummie repeatedly saying "oh for fucks sake..."
    Well we can always have you host if you can't stay connected.
    Why yes you're right I'm deliciously evil

Tradition is the tyranny of dead men

Steam:Kadayi Origin: Kadayi GFWL: Kadayi

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky View Post
    Kadayi will remain the worst poster on the interwebs.
    Gifmaster 4000 2014 Year of the Gif

He who controls the Doge controls the universe

tried setting the ports on your router?
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deano2099 View Post
    Unless you really want to hear a Brummie repeatedly saying "oh for fucks sake..."
    Don't worry, my London/Yorkshire combo saying "oooooooooh shit!" should give you some competition!

Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    I have the same problem deano. I've been relying on Kad hosting games! Also, I suck with network stuff. Also, Quanta, the Raptor sounds about right.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Well we can always have you host if you can't stay connected.
    Never been able to invite people properly that way though! (But games with randoms run stable as anything!)

Ooh, I've not done that in years. Worth a go I guess - I should check out the Bioware support forum I guess...

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59...D337D87DE4186/

Cerberus gold on Hydra on 2nd attempt. We managed to get to the wave 10 previously but we're undone on the objective stage due to an Altas mysteriously appearing on top of the bunker. Loads of dirty phantoms. Played JG, Rakeshark & Sceptrum (who is the eyes of the team). ;)

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

oh for fucks sake, and I missed out.

Also, rakeshark = bootcha? I thought there was someone named bootcha on the forums as well?!
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

I blame my various alter-egos from game to game on my diversity of nicknames.

Oh dear. The murder train is coming to town, thy name is KROGAN BATTLEMASTER with a CLAYMORE.
    - Tom De Roeck.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59...D337D87DE4186/

Cerberus gold on Hydra on 2nd attempt. We managed to get to the wave 10 previously but we're undone on the objective stage due to an Altas mysteriously appearing on top of the bunker. Loads of dirty phantoms. Played JG, Rakeshark & Sceptrum (who is the eyes of the team). ;)
    You know someone has to yell out where dirty phantoms are coming from so the Stasis usage effeciency is top-notch ;)

who needs stasis when you can AAAAAAAAAAAARGH them to death? HAHAHA!
    - Tom De Roeck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptrum View Post
    You know someone has to yell out where dirty phantoms are coming from so the Stasis usage effeciency is top-notch ;)
    I'm not saying otherwise. In fact I'm saying the individual scores don't really reflect the tactical input. The bulk of mine comes mainly down to the goddamn awesomeness of the Carnifex III and headshots tbh.

who needs stasis when you can AAAAAAAAAAAARGH them to death? HAHAHA!
    It helps when there's four of them bearing down on you, with a couple of Atlases behind.

Probable Replicant

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    When I use my Salarian Infiltrator, I top the charts. When I use my Asari Adept and spam Warp for somebody else to blow up, I top the charts. But it's the engineers that keep me alive.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    I just like shooting things in the head. It seems to be quite effective.