Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Network Hub
    On the Asari Adept conversation, I spent most of the demo playing as one, because I was lucky enough to pick her up in my Starter Pack. Stasis is fantastic fun, and has been entirely changed from the (IMO) distinctly mediocre power that it was in ME1 and 2, since you can now attack enemies while they're frozen.

If you can work as a duo with an Infiltrator (or possibly anyone armed with a sniper rifle), you can really lock down a killzone with Stasis-Headshot combos. Also Cerberus Phantoms become entirely trivial with the ability to freeze them and gain some distance even when their Barrier is up.

Happy to join you with my Engineer (I wouldn't trust him to fix my boiler never mind stop a reaper invasion but hey) - played my first night of co-op in some random matches last night and flippin' loved it, especially watching my drone chasing a cerberus soldier and repeatedly zapping him in the backside until he fell over - needed some Benny Hill music I reckon.

Origin ID is Sproutmask, feel free to add me to any server lists and whatnot. I'm generally around on late Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings and odd times at weekends when my little'un is snoozing.
    There is nothing more powerful than a bad idea who's time has come...

Origin is duffin66, feel free to add me to the list.

Just as a heads-up, for the next few days the store has a brand new booster pack for 20k credits. It basically contains a ton of the useable items (medigel, RPGs, special ammo, etc) so might be marginally useful if for some reason you're starving of those.
    Give me steam and how you feel to make it real.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Origin is now BoundedWum (WoundedBum was taken?!) I was Drojman before. Cool with being added to list.

Network Hub
    I'm actually not Coccyx on Origin but 'Coccyx1238'.

I finally completed the single player campaign so now I'm ready for all multiplayer all the time. Anyone looking to play this evening?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I'll ditch you all when my bloodbowl date shows up but yes, I'm looking to get my Salarian Infiltrator some more revives and ultimately save the day as the last person ninja-ganking the enemies. "Yay" for landmines ("Boo hiss" for landmines in real life obv).
    I might also play as engineer... If I decided that I wanted to play sudoku or something while my drone kills everything.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Add me too!

I've just started playing this, seems fun.

I don't have a microphone at the moment though, I'm not deliberately trying to cultivate an air of silent brooding menace...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus thegooseking's Avatar
    I'm thegooseking on Origin. Working on my turian sentinel right now. Feel free to add me.
    "Moronic cynicism is a kind of na´vetÚ. It's na´vetÚ turned inside-out. Na´vetÚ wearing a sneer." -Momus

I'm Bootcha on Origin, I have a sneaky shotgun'n'stab salarian infiltrator, support salarian engie, and badass turian soldier as options for for silver/gold play. And feel free to add me to the master list too.

Obscure Node
    Might as well toss in- Molemaniac on Origin, got an engineer I've been working on (and not much else).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    I'm called Voltburn on Origin, feel free to add me. :)
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    AND MY AXE!

I am Teiman in the game.

Happy to be play with people who know what they're doing! I'm Burnthereapers. I'll see you on the ground...

Obscure Node
    I'm WoolyCaterpillar on Origin and would be happy to have some company in murdering reapers/geth/cerberus! I run on Pacific Standard Time, fyi. Feel free to add me on origin &/or steam!

For those who haven't seen the announcement yet, there's a multiplayer event this weekend. http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../index/9992705

Basically complete Reaper swarms on Silver difficulty and win fabulous prizes.

Add me, I go by JDMcNamee. If I stand in front of you and melee, that means I'm giving you a high-five.

Thanks for the list so far, Ive updated again.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    This game desperately needs a Army of Two bro fist bump, high fives or air guitar victory poses. ;P
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog