Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    The purchase failures were annoying until I realised I actually got the stuff that was in the pack :L

I wish I could get a decent assault rifle (Revenant, Falcon, or even a damn Phaeston) but I've had decent luck so far. No Quarians yet though, they're godly vs geth.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshada View Post
    The purchase failures were annoying until I realised I actually got the stuff that was in the pack :L

I wish I could get a decent assault rifle (Revenant, Falcon, or even a damn Phaeston) but I've had decent luck so far. No Quarians yet though, they're godly vs geth.
    Hacking primes and atlas's is sweet, though even on maxed sabotage it won't last long.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    I wish they'd hurry up and release the Geth, that will be aweeeeeeeesome.

Activated Node
    Everybody still playing?
    I'm pretty terrible but tend to reliably have your flank.
    I'll go through and add some friends, my ID is KTaillefer.

I play almost every day, if you see me online feel free to invite to me a game. :)

@Wounded, I just hope they won't be too similar to the Quarians.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

I'll be amusing myself with this during the week, whilst I'm doing work on the gaff and waiting for the ME3 face patch to come through. For someone who hasn't ventured online to shoot things in a long time, I'm enjoying it. I'm shite, but I'm enjoying it. I get gratuitous pleasure from running around cloaked trying to heal people and activate/deactivate stuff.

More than happy to provide brief support for other RPS'ers before getting shot. Origin tag is EfayML.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizlah View Post
    More than happy to provide brief support for other RPS'ers before getting shot. Origin tag is EfayML.
    Are you sure thats it pal? Cant seem to find you.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Quote Originally Posted by frenz0rz View Post
    Are you sure thats it pal? Cant seem to find you.
    Should be up now. Might have accidentally locked down my profile to public viewing. Silly, paranoid me.

Whilst I think of it, am I being really thick or is setting up Voice Chat less than straightforward on Origin? I wouldn't mind hearing everyone cursing at my ineneptitude.

May go online later this evening again. Trying to beat a work deadline right now.

Network Hub
    We've been using mumble for voice coms. I can't find you either btw, but you're welcome to add me and join us - Coccyx1238 on Origin

Hrm. that's weird that I'm not showing up. I'll try adding you and frenzorz.

I'll download mumble a bit later and set it up. Something to divert me from a late night's work. Working on a proof for a gears of war novel, hence gaming foremost in my brain right now.

If any of you are doing Bronze or Silver matches, feel free to invite me Sceptrum to games if you see me online. Two weeks and I still haven't gotten my items back, but played a bit today and managed to get my Salarian Engineer back at least with Carnifex, so as long as I stay the hell outta his Weapon loadout screen, my Carnifex should still be there.

Activated Node
    Hmm. So how does this work? Do I just randomly invite people to join a game? What if you're mid-game?
    This is literally the first time I've played multiplayer. For anything. And first time with origin.

If you look back through this thread, QuantaCat has put up names on the server list of those people playing ME3. You can just invite them to be a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    I usually save my rockets for Brutes and Banshee's, no squad member is worth a rocket. No offense guys. ;p
    Found out about Rockets and banshees the hard way today. Had a couple kept back, and the banshee went through three of us. Afterwards I was looking at my gear and I realised I coulda used a rocket to sort the problem before the damn thing ever got close to us.

It seems the bug that makes you disconnect from the EA servers when you buy packages occurs more and more.

I also changed my Origin ID to xRavelle to avoid confusion. ;p
    Last edited by Ravelle; 25-03-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    If you get it off early banshees get confused by combat drones.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    If you get it off early banshees get confused by combat drones.
    Banshees.

Eugh.

Srsly, most people would rather wipe than use their missile launchers, but when they see two Banshees together? Poom BOOM.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    Banshees.

Eugh.

Srsly, most people would rather wipe than use their missile launchers, but when they see two Banshees together? Poom BOOM.
    I only use my rockets when absolutely needed, last wave of the mission, everyone dead and the Banshee's heading for me etc.

Well, sent a load of you friends invites, but not going to be around for the rest of this evening. Deadline beckons. Back to reading about Big Men and Women shooting grubs and being manly.