Activated Node

Anno 2070 Multiplayer/Co-op

I've finally got round to playing Anno after picking it up a few weeks ago, and am really enjoying the singleplayer. I'm looking to try the multiplayer out too, and was wondering if anyone from the RPS community was up for some multiplayer? I play in the evenings, UK time. Also, I haven't played all that much so I might be a bit rubbish...

Obscure Node
    id be tempted to give it ago at some point if you want! ive only had a few goes at it so far since getting it but have experience from all the others so i think im average at it. i would be on in the evening UK time aswell.

Activated Node
    Awesome, add me in-game, my name's Edlennion there too.

Want to try tonight, at about 8:30 or 9? If you've got a microphone we might be able to use the mumble server to communicate too

Obscure Node
    awesome will do :) yeah i should be on around then and yeah ive definetly got a mic, this should be interesting

how does the co-op work? Played it for the first time today, and would be interested in Co-op if it involves furtherng an empire together, or co-existing on the same map.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Activated Node
    I've never done co-op, but I think it's 2 (or more) people working on the same city, which I can't really imagine. But the normal multiplayer is several people with their own cities on the same map. Athion and I started a game (yet to finish as it takes a while!) and it was really fun

Obscure Node
    yeah ive not tried the co-op either on this one but if its that same as the last anno then yeah you both control one city so it at first can be kinda dull for one of you until you can get a second island. but yeah mine and Edlennion's game is going well and quite fun and we do need to finish it soon hehe

yeah, I'd be keen for multiplayer then.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

If anyone's on the fence, Anno 2070 is on sale this weekend: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...l=1#post102729