Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    I think I'm liking the new Temple Ruins. Games are closer and chasing is actually possible. Sunstar needs more hills. A lot more hills.

New update incoming, the Cloak and Dagger Update: http://youtu.be/mNqaiUl27MQ. Contains new INF gear: smoke grenade, jackal (remote arx buster), throwing knives, and skins.
    Last edited by Miker; 26-03-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miker View Post
    New update incoming, the Cloak and Dagger Update: http://youtu.be/mNqaiUl27MQ. Contains new INF gear: smoke grenade, jackal (remote arx buster), throwing knives, and skins.
    Throwing knives?! Yes please!
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

I suppose all that new stuff is ridiculously expensive again?
    to wound the autumnal city.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthile View Post
    I suppose all that new stuff is ridiculously expensive again?
    Hopefully they're not more expensive than 100K. I think there'd be an outcry if they were.

Network Hub
    I STILL haven't played with any of you guys. Is the friend system really so broken we can't get a game going?

Quote Originally Posted by Coccyx View Post
    I STILL haven't played with any of you guys. Is the friend system really so broken we can't get a game going?
    Short answer - Yes.

Long answer - Not if we organise a time to all come online and play at once, praying that we'll somehow all get into the same game and end up on the same team.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Well I'm surprised I haven't run into any of you guys yet. What servers do you Shazbot on?

Since they split them up I've been on the Europe:London server. I tend to see the same faces over again - hence why I'm surprised I've not see any of ya. You must've run into that Jaggs fellow...Keeps on calling everyone a C**t.
    Last edited by Sarlix; 27-03-2012 at 02:24 AM. Reason: typo
    The ting say there be bad guys, I hope it right.

On another note I've unlocked all off the classes now just from basic XP dish outs. The Brute was the last I unlocked and surprisingly my favourite class. Simple yet effective. I normally go straight for bases defences, turrets etc. Takes 3 shots to take out a level 1 turret. I'm amazed at how no one hardly bothers to repair base turrets...but spend so much time fussing over the genner.

Anyone else have a favourite class?
    Last edited by Sarlix; 27-03-2012 at 02:36 AM.
    The ting say there be bad guys, I hope it right.

New patch today: http://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/306

Contains bolt launcher nerfs, light spinfusor buffs, less teamstacking, and new INF gear. Solid all around, although I would've liked to see a nerf on the splash of the bolt launcher rather than the direct damage.

Also, I'm on N.A. East, but if we do make an initiative to play together, I'd be willing to suffer some stupidly high ping to play with RPS folk.

My favorite class is by far the soldier, as I'm a fan of all-out combat and duels. I like being able to do all things at once, but I usually play defense and try to chase if I'm not terribly out of position. However, I just unlocked my first 100K item, the LMG for the Jugg, and I plan on playing more of that soon.
    Last edited by Miker; 27-03-2012 at 07:29 AM.

EU-Amsterdam here.
    Lately i had huge problems with insane loading times after the first match of a session. Hopefully the patch helps me out and to reinforce that i also completely new installed the client and to my huge surprise it now actually is called Open Beta ^^

EU London here, although I admit I've not been playing much lately due to Mass Effect 3.

I usually play Technician myself, and I've forgone unlocking most other classes so that I can get that damned thumper.
    www.teamsao.com

EU London here.

I usually play as the Pathfinder, although I play as Technician and the Brute if the needs of the team calls for it. My name in the game is mentor07825, if anybody wants to add me.
    Can be found on Steam, Evolve and Eve Online.

(_)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Network Hub
    EU London, was primarily pathfinder but I'm moving more towards sentinel. In game name is just Coccyx.

Perhaps we should see if we can organise something? I did manage to join on a friend just now.

Obscure Node
    So I think you can only buy the near gear with gold, from what I can tell. The store page lists the Assassin pack as being 800G.

I've only just unlocked the INF, and am still getting used to it. I habbitually hold forward while skiing. Apparently doing so does not allow pack items to be used. Until I stop holding W, items like the pathfinder speed boost and the infiltrator cloak cannot be used. So I have to force myself to take my finger of W when approaching the enemy base, or else I'm quite boned.

Now after unlocking the heavy bolter and mines for the Doombringer, that class has become the be all and end all of defense.
    Last edited by DrSlek; 28-03-2012 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSlek View Post
    So I think you can only buy the near gear with gold, from what I can tell. The store page lists the Assassin pack as being 800G.I've only just unlocked the INF, and am still getting used to it. I habbitually hold forward while skiing. Apparently doing so does not allow pack items to be used. Until I stop holding W, items like the pathfinder speed boost and the infiltrator cloak cannot be used. So I have to force myself to take my finger of W when approaching the enemy base, or else I'm quite boned.Now after unlocking the heavy bolter and mines for the Doombringer, that class has become the be all and end all of defense.
    The weapons can be unlocked with XP (100K for jackal, 75K for knives, 42K for smoke nades), but the skins can only be bought with gold. The skins aren't exactly priced to move, either... I read somewhere that Hi-Rez said that they'll be lowering prices of equipment once it's been out for a while, and I hope they stick to their words.

New patch: http://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/307. Spinfusor velocities normalized, Jackal nerf (oh boy!), and Brute Nova Colt buff.

Just got back into this after a long break from playing. Really fun to be playing it again!
    While the damage on the bolt launcher has been nerfed, have they flattened the trajectory on it? Seems a lot easier to hit stuff then I remember.

Network Hub
    Something that may be of more interest to Tribes veterans, HiRez are bringing out CTF Raindance for PAX East. More info and a couple of screenshots here: http://www.hirezstudios.com/hirezwp/?p=1908

There will also be a new gamemode, Capture and Hold. Sounds interesting.

Network Hub
    I just got 433 KMH by ejecting out of a boosting Shrike.