Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1170
    Yeah me too, plus the influx from various betas I'm in, have the same problem! I guess I'll be around if you need somebody for a pug or something though, just ring me on steam.
    CWalker00> SKYDANCER YOU UTTER BOLLOCKS

Lesser Hivemind Node deadly.by.design's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydancer View Post
    Yeah me too, plus the influx from various betas I'm in, have the same problem! I guess I'll be around if you need somebody for a pug or something though, just ring me on steam.
    I feel bad asking you how MW Online is in the Tribes thread, but... How is it?

I have yet to install it, and it probably won't happen for another few weeks.

Enjoyable, but still a bit shallow
    CWalker00> SKYDANCER YOU UTTER BOLLOCKS

Activated Node
    Yeah unfortunately the events(when somebody has the energy to put one up) are pretty much dead.

Gah! Just as I get my screen sorted it seems things are on the decline.
    I guess the friday matches are slow these days?

I've been slacking on posting and attending events lately. Busy due to lots of work and...x-com.

I am making an event for tomorrow now, but may not actually be able to make it myself again or I might be dropping in and out. I will be available(probably playing xcom unless I see others pop onto tribes).

I've been really into tribes TDM lately. Anyone interested in a night of that or arena sometime?

Lesser Hivemind Node deadly.by.design's Avatar
    I can't make this afternoon's event, due to busy work and a friend's wedding rehearsal, but hopefully will make the next!

Quote Originally Posted by AuralViolations View Post
    I've been slacking on posting and attending events lately. Busy due to lots of work and...x-com.

I am making an event for tomorrow now, but may not actually be able to make it myself again or I might be dropping in and out. I will be available(probably playing xcom unless I see others pop onto tribes).

I've been really into tribes TDM lately. Anyone interested in a night of that or arena sometime?
    I may pop on also, but Dark Souls really is taking up more time then I anticipated. We shall see.

On the idea of an arena sometime: would be good. I actually started enjoying arena nights more then any other after a while tbh.

Looks like the server is expired. I was too to make the game anyway.

I will look into getting it up again for next week or so.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly.by.design View Post
    I feel bad asking you how MW Online is in the Tribes thread, but... How is it?

I have yet to install it, and it probably won't happen for another few weeks.
    It's good. It still has a lot of rough edges and I really hate that there is only 8on8 TDM to play (more a fan of objective based modes) but overall it's very promissing.