Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1170
    Permafrost is generaly nice for the most part, but the gen reliance made the whole thing bloody horrid in most cases. The RPS server had it up for two days before it got took down due to every match turning into a stalemate where one side ended up turtling and the pathfinders unable to get any route setup due to the fact they more or less had to walk up to the flag and then boost away. If its not been fixed up we wont be putting it in rotation.

Sorry to all for tonight with the Rabbit server. I set the thing up earlier but have things to do. Just sods law I set the thing up with no damn maps set in the rotation. Should be working now.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    nope, didn't work for me. Might be due something at hi rez side though, as it showed maps and everything. It also forced me to America west server side all the time today....strange.

Lesser Hivemind Node deadly.by.design's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scumbag View Post
    Permafrost is generaly nice for the most part, but the gen reliance made the whole thing bloody horrid in most cases. The RPS server had it up for two days before it got took down due to every match turning into a stalemate where one side ended up turtling and the pathfinders unable to get any route setup due to the fact they more or less had to walk up to the flag and then boost away. If its not been fixed up we wont be putting it in rotation.
    I'll have to check it out somewhere. I'm fine with occasionally turning maps into slug-matches, if only because reliance on über-fast capping kind of annoys me. Punt plays can more fun for the whole team.

GAH! Sorry to all with the Rabbit night then, no idea what was going on. Hi Rez servers being Hi Rez servers, or Lemmington being a fool? All past now so sorry to all again.

There is a fine line between something becoming a bit of a slug match and there is having a huge map where everyone focuses on one small room filled with Brutes, Infs, Techs and Doombringers. At the moment its one of the worst Disco magnets in the game IMO, and thats coming from a Brute fan!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    This might sound odd but as I was already thinking about it and currently am in dire need of money (car broke when I am broke. yay for timing...) I wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in buying my Tribes Ascend account. It's level 25+. has over 3000 gold and currently around 50 days of active booster time and over 500.000 unspent xp.
    I was think around 35-40 USD, that would be around what gold + booster is worth. But I am also willing to negotiate. A bit

Hi ho chaps. I've recently been getting into Tribes, and was looking for a nice old server, hence why I'm here. Is the server still fairly active? Are there good or bad times to jump on? I haven't been playing long, but even already i'm getting frustrated with the absolutely horrible levels of teamwork in random pubs. (so many slow caps. SO MANY.)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Join the steam group and the event times are there. At non event times the server is mostly empty, but sometimes we go to a pub as a group.

Activated Node
    The server is pretty much empty unless there is an event(check the steam group). The events themselves have also declined in recent weeks, but when people do show up, it's much more enjoyable than random pubs IMO. Hopefully more people will join us when the next patch comes.

Also get mumble if you don't have it yet, so you can hear your enemies cries of despair as you mow them down like wheat.

Quote Originally Posted by AuralViolations View Post

Lol! Think they got the same idea.
    CWalker00> SKYDANCER YOU UTTER BOLLOCKS

Thanks guys, I'll join the steam group when I get home. I do have mumble, but I don't think I've used it yet. If its as easy as vent to use I should be on that too then.

Activated Node
    Aand the patch is live. Video and changelog here.

Some new events would be nice.

Activated Node
    Has anyone messed around with the quickfusor yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Torabayashi View Post
    Has anyone messed around with the quickfusor yet?
    Yes. I missed a lot more than I would normally but it seems fun. Different. Maybe not too useful as the inheritance is different for everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppis View Post
    Aand the patch is live. Video and changelog here.

Some new events would be nice.
    I can play friday(I think) so set up an event.

This HR forum thread goes out of its way to further explain the implications of 100% inheritance.

Neat graphs, too.

Newish here, will there be a game this Friday?

Activated Node
    Yes, join the Steam group, all the events are there.

Borderlands 2 has seriously lessened my compulsion to log in for daily first wins. That's unexpected.

As a result, my aim and mobility have suffered penalties of -2 and -3, respectively.

I can't help but feel guilty, and then at the same time not feel guilt.

T:A captured my multi-player interest more intensely than anything in recent memory, while simultaneously scratching a long-neglected nostalgic itch. There are simply too many good games, free or newly-released, to keep me from logging in for daily wins. Well, that... and being away for 10 days and returning to busy life stuff.

I'm still down for catching the Friday events, though, when my work lets me out early enough.