Obscure Node

Be Mine Indie Games Bundle

I haven't seen this posted here yet, another bundle with decent games and some music as well.

Xotic (w/ DLCs)
    Sideway New York
    Wasteland Angel
    Beep
    The Ball
    Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
    + OSTs for The Ball and Beep, as well as some EPs not related to the games.

If it goes above $75k (currently at $60k) then there's Post Apocalyptic Mayhem and Dream Aquarium as well. Steam keys for all and separate downloads for some. 20% goes to Child's Play. 48 hours left.

http://groupees.com/bemine

Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    I think RPS had mentioned it, but it had those launch problems. Kinda disappointing to see that the weeks spent upgrading servers only has turned into $60k sales, but I'm pleased with the purchase. Only had Xotic out of the bunch from the last Steam sale. Would quite like PAM so everyone please buy $15k worth today.

Good bundle this. I didn't realise until after I'd bought it and noticed the banner on the site, but it already gives you one of the $75K bonuses either PAM or Dream Aquarium at random. It didn't show up on the license keys page that appears after purchase but it's there if you click on Downloads in top right. I got....Dream Aquarium. I wouldn't mind PAM as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
    Good bundle this. I didn't realise until after I'd bought it and noticed the banner on the site, but it already gives you one of the $75K bonuses either PAM or Dream Aquarium at random. It didn't show up on the license keys page that appears after purchase but it's there if you click on Downloads in top right. I got....Dream Aquarium. I wouldn't mind PAM as well.
    Hm, nothing for me.
    Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    It was just a shame they shot themselves in the foot by not allowing for the traffic they got when they opened. They'd been plugging it for weeks then when they went live and then disappeared for several days they seemed to lose all momentum. But yeah, if you haven't got any of the games in this bundle, they're all pretty good.

And I seem to have been awarded PAM already, which is nice.