Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Network Hub

Assassin's creed revelations multiplayer

Me and Ayam have been having a hard time getting a game going, potentially because not enough people are playing and the game is closing early. Or something. Regardless, playing with other RPSers sounds fun, so if you're interested pop your name down below and/or add me on steam - 'mattman1238'.

My name is Ayam_Ganbatte and I am an assassinaholic. In my first game I came first place against a tidal wave of level 50 competitors and I've had a problem getting around to the single player ever since. Would be great if more could join, it seems 4 is the minimum to get most games going, we should be able to scrape up 2 other templars from some assassin's blade.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Gotta love "peer to peer + mandatory(ish) match making + no server browser + level up to unlock" to really screw up a potentially incredible experience.

I'd still be playing Bioshock 2 multiplayer to this day if they hadn't made the exact same stupid mistakes.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    So... you're in?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coccyx View Post
    So... you're in?
    Sorry, nearly, I love AssBro Multi but I've yet to get AssRev because of mixed reviews and a lack of an incredi-iscount. :D Maybe soon it'll be awesomely discounted.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    Ah, I got it when it was half price on steam a few days ago. Totally worth 15.

Network Hub
    *bump* in the hopes that the recent 50% off coupons that have been trading hands lately will result in a greater influx of interest
    Last edited by Coccyx; 25-03-2012 at 12:04 AM.

Actually, I would be interested in this, but sadly I didn't get a coupon. Therefore, I will have to wait until the game goes on sale somewhen in the future.

I received three -50% coupons for ACR for some reason, if you (or anyone else) are interested in one.

They're only valid until April 1st though.

I think maybe the coupons were distributed to people who already own ACR to give out as gifts. Throw me a private message with your Steam ID and I'll throw out a coupon (50% off the price of AC Revelations) to you if interested. The multiplayer component has definitely sparked off a bit in light of this, I'm hoping it's not too ephemeral a spurt, I find it fantastic and tense fun.

I got it when it was half price on steam a few days ago.

Network Hub
    Awesome yagana, what's your steam name?

Doesn't seem to work for me as I don't get those options when I hit L1. On the other hand when its loading a multiplayer game if I move over my portrait and hit right on the direction pad I can get into a portrait editing and other options menu, as long as the game doesn't start while I'm in there. I'll need to do some more experiementing later in the week when I have the time.

DISCOUNT EQUALS NOW. GET EQUALS NOW. (I got it before the gold edition, due to that stupid coupon, but whatever)

How does one "connect with friends" anyway? because the steam name doesnt matter, you need the uplay name.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Network Hub
    Aye, but I thought it best to ask for steam names since messaging doesn't really work with uplay. You have to click things in the top right. It's kind of a convoluted process.

cant be worse than origin.
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Network Hub
    Oh, you'd be surprised.

It's a bit 'if we don't have 4 people to start off a match then I'll have to join a game and hope there's space then you join on me before anyone takes that space'.

Just had a fantastic weekend playing Team Manhunt - 30 seconds of chasing usually leads to a hectic and amusingly confusing conclusion.

And again, Im thinking of putting a list of names up on here for uplay. Anyone for this?

(I dont even know how I launch uplay, without steam)
    - Tom De Roeck.

Network Hub
    Yeah, you can add 'mattman1238' (ugh) to a uplay list.