Vessel - it's out. Opinions?

It's out (http://www.strangeloopgames.com/). I'm surprised that there is not much talk about it.
    I played the demo on Steam and bought it a bit later. I LOVE the art style and the music.
    The puzzles are great and sometimes you have really think about the solution. It's one of the better puzzle games for me because there is no hand holding and no hints on how to solve things.

I rather like it. The painterly art style is very nice and the puzzles are challenging but not too hard (apart from one I couldn't manage to solve).

It's a bit unstable on my system, though, freezing up and/or crashing often

Activated Node
    Just grabbed this in a recent sale and I really love it. I specifically love the bit where (very minor spoilers) you have to do three different experiments to build the water gun. Great art style and music, too.

Network Hub
    I also grabbed this during the sale and I'm enjoying it so far. My only complaint is that it seems to be quite dark (brightness/contrast). Has anyone else noticed this? I find it a little offputting and can't work out if it's the game or my setup.

Activated Node
    I hadn't noticed that. It's certainly got a very specific color palette, though. Isn't there a Gamma setting in options?

Activated Node
    Picked it up in their sale a few days ago, started playing and finished it in a couple of days, some really good stuff. I really liked how the difficulty ramps up without ever driving the player into 'this is crazy, uninstall the game to never return'-territory. They more or less flow incredibly well in the same way the Portal-games did.

Game was indeed pretty dark in places and the seemingly oversaturated visuals didn't appeal to me either, but did man, did the developers put a lot of detail in this game. And that flow I was talking about earlier, their excellent use of some Jon Hopkins songs are in great part responsible for that.

Also Vessel was the first game to give me a real 'mad professor'-vibe when you start interfacing with all the machines, turning the levers, spinning wheels and whatnot.