[AAR] Folk [Sun] 04 March 2012

Thanks to all comrades who made it along; if you have any words, pictures or video to share, please remember to cross-post to the official Folk AAR thread.

Missions:
    • Just Deserts
    • Technicality
    • Flask
    • Crateresistance
    • Rescue

Well, the comrades were promised vehicles, and vehicles they had. Around 20 comrades made it tonight, which was a little below our usual strength, but connection issues and travel plans had taken a few of our regulars from us. Nevertheless, we made exellent work of Just Deserts, and I thought we might be in for a repeat of last week's rolling victories.

I was wrong.

For the new (and old) faces tonight, thank you for coming along; and welcome [back] to Folk :v:

Crossposted from Folk:
    Quote Originally Posted by harakka
    As is customary, I bring you video:
    • Just Deserts, Qazi's team flanks from the west and has a close encounter with a truck full of badmens.
    • Flask, my team goes for a walk on the valley floor as Shilkas and people kill and get killed in the vicinity.
    • Cratesistance, AstuteCat's CDF ninjas get behind the enemy and destroy the cache after a brief engagement.
    I had some audio problems with the recordings, hopefully I got them mostly fixed up.
    Clips are fully loaded, and then blood floods the lawn