Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Yay! I will likely get to my matches Thursday if I have lots of time, or Sunday if I don't. Just so my division knows I have not gone AWOL.

playthatfunkytuba has challenged MarvinPA in game 482589
    playthatfunkytuba
    has challenged spacein_vader in game ​482591
    Who shot first? Probably not me - I'm rubbish.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by iwem.xo View Post
    iwem.xo beat leegeorg07 in game 482414 by 4 to 1 (in turn 1) (can't have that without a vanity video of course)

Meanwhile, Henke's ahead again :(
    Man you annihilated me! I thought I had a good first move. Well played, my friend.

Thanks, you too. :)

I fucked up by challenging gotem to a 3 on 3 match, which I realised only after committing the first turn. We can still finish that if you want, gotem. (that's game 482784)
    Issued a second challenge though:
    iwem.xo has challenged gotem in game 482800

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Xune has defeated CMaster in match 482837 by 4 kills to 1 in a match with a very, very strange start.

Henke -- our game doesn't have a Mr Explosives on the teams. We'll need to make a new map.

Figure I might as well play it anyway though. Why get slaughtered once when you can do it twice?
    Last edited by Jams O'Donnell; 14-03-2012 at 02:05 PM.

Whaaaat oh man I totally missed that point. :U I might well have left an explodey unit out of some of my other games as well. Better check when I get home, and read the list of requirements once again in case I've missed something else. Sorry guys.

edit: nope, my other games seem to be up to regulations

Henke has challenged jsutcliffe in game 482868 (updated my previous post to reflect this)
    Last edited by Henke; 14-03-2012 at 03:12 PM.

jsutcliffe has challenged DeVadder in game 482852 and also in game 482848 with the wrong settings. Bah!
    jsutcliffe has challenged bonuswavepilot in game 482854
    jsutcliffe has challenged gotem in game 482855

And that's all my challenges sent out.

Desvergeh has challenged rodeoclown in game 482853
    Desvergeh
    has challenged ComradePenguin in game 482851
    Desvergeh
    has challenged ColOfNature in game 482849
    Desvergeh
    has challenged cimethink in game 482847

Good luck to you all.

Network Hub
    Xune has challenged CMaster in game 482837
    Xune has challenged brocklehurst in game 482840
    Xune has challenged Ritashi in game 482845
    Xune has challenged Baboonanza in game 482870
    Xune has challenged Labbes in game 482866

EDIT: Fixed typo in Xune vs Baboonanza game number.
    Last edited by Xune; 15-03-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by CMaster View Post
    ... in a match with a very, very strange start.
    Yeah, it was the first map generated too. I was going to throw it out but something about it struck me and I decided to give it a try, glad I did. I hope you don't mind that I camped towards the end, I didn't fancy chasing down a lone shotgunner through the remaining maze and risk throwing away men/points.

GG

iwem.xo has challenged jsutcliffe in game 482873

I like the name you gave our match by the way, Henke.

Network Hub
    Baboonanza has challenged CMaster in game 483884
    Baboonanza has challenged brocklehurst in game 483884
    Baboonanza has challenged Ritashi in game 483884

Bellowhead and MarvinPA have drawn in game 482287, killing 3 men each.

Heh, that was interesting! Thought I was going to lose for sure after making some silly mistakes and being generally outplayed, but killed the shotgunner somehow and got to have a fun rocket/grenade launcher dance at the end. :P
    Last edited by MarvinPA; 14-03-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvinPA View Post
    Bellowhead and MarvinPA have drawn in game 482287, killing 3 men each.

Heh, that was interesting! Thought I was going to lose for sure after making some silly mistakes and being generally outplayed, but killed the shotgunner somehow and got to have a fun rocket/grenade launcher dance at the end. :P
    I can't believe it! After the start, I also thought I'd win :( does anyone else get it sometimes where the simulation tells you your rocket will hit, and it doesn't? No? Just me? I swear guys, that's what happened!

Good game mate.

Random question, and I am not whining or looking for rematches or anything like that. Is it possible for my FS account to be hacked, does anyone know? There are a couple of my games where a turn has gone by without me moving a person, like either the turn was submitted without my knowledge or my orders didn't get assigned correctly.

DeVadder has drawed with jsutcliffe in game 482852 with 3 me n killed to 3.
    I made my last kill in the last 0.1 seconds of turn 8 after i had lost my comfortable lead in turn 6 and my last gunner had to sprint half the map to reach anything.

DeVadder defeated Henke in game 482408 by 4 men killed to 1.
    I got lucky on turn 1 and then proceded to kill one of my own rocket guys with the other one. Okay, that was because Henkes rocket blew up a wall that i wanted to blow up myself, but still. :)

Fun games.

Quote Originally Posted by Jams O'Donnell View Post
    Random question, and I am not whining or looking for rematches or anything like that. Is it possible for my FS account to be hacked, does anyone know? There are a couple of my games where a turn has gone by without me moving a person, like either the turn was submitted without my knowledge or my orders didn't get assigned correctly.
    Well, generally spoken a FS account can be hacked just like any other account can, be it by keylogger, trojans or whatever. But it would honestly surprise me, why should anybody want to make you wary of a potential thread on your computer just to mess up a game of FS where there is nothing to gain? Not that i would not believe it possible, people have done more stupid things on the internet.

I would however believe it to be much more likely that you encountered some sort of bug or wierd connection problem where your turn got submitted empty. However, it cant hurt to do both, report it to mode7 as a bug and scan your pc for malware imho.

I also don't mean to whine, this is more of a curiosity thing. I haven't had some of the challenges I need, and it isn't really a problem because it's only day two, but hypothetically, what would happen if those games didn't happen? Would I (or whoever it happened to) get an average amount of points or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Jams O'Donnell View Post
    Did you perhaps assign your moves to the opposing team by mistake? That does happen on occasion, and I haven't heard of any other circumstances which would explain the behaviour you've described. If you're confident that you didn't do that I suggest that you post on the Mode 7 website and see if they have any theories.