Page 100 of 176 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 3516
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    At that SL level I would imagine most of NG+ would be a cakewalk. I hit SL 120 in NG++ I think...

Do I get this Right ? You can play the game again without going in NG+ or do you have to restart automatically in a higher difficulty ?

It's interesting to see how much better you get at the game without even realizing it. I more or less abandoned my cleric in favour of my first character, a wanderer. I killed the taurus demon without losing any health and the gargoyles on my first try. They even dropped a snazzy gargoyle helmet.
    Oh, and I got a baldr side sword now as well. Even though I was going for the shield this time, which did not drop at all...
    to wound the autumnal city.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayk View Post
    Do I get this Right ? You can play the game again without going in NG+ or do you have to restart automatically in a higher difficulty ?
    After I bet Gwyn I had the option to Light the Bonfire or walk through the fog gate, I chose the bonfire and the credits rolled and put me back in the prison where you start out.

It's a bit of a shame I can't upgrade my Paladin armor beyond +5 nor my Silver Knight Sword, NG+ is all about leveling my character I suppose. =/
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

I made it to the swamp, following your advices and starting from the depth.

It was a hell of a ride. But I made it, without dying once. I used every trick: magic, bows, made some monsters fall to their death, killed the monster thingy on the wall with arrows from a safe distance, used the spider shield and my pyro armor.

I think I got all the stuff i saw on the way down. Lots of souls, 2 armors, the eagle shield... I nearly died in an ambush with an ogre and another monster just before the fog gate. But I F***g made it.

I am not gonna do that again !

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    I think I got all the stuff i saw on the way down. Lots of souls, 2 armors, the eagle shield... I nearly died in an ambush with an ogre and another monster just before the fog gate. But I F***g made it.
    There's a Katana on a ledge near the top, but you have to land a tricky jump to reach it.

I hope you have the Rusted Iron Ring for the swamp.

I just got to Blighttown on my NG+ go... didn't need to grab any of the loot, except a few pieces, so just ploughed through to get down to the bottom bonfire and the boss fight as quick as I could. Did it in no time at all, and no sweat. Knowing where you need to go, and not getting caught in the maze, and knowing what to expect makes it a lot easier. Handled Quelaag on my first go as well, with help from Mildred. Almost a death free run... until I got to New Londo and fell down the lift shaft.

That Katana is pretty nice actually, I like the moveset and its quite low stamina use. I missed the jump trying to get it tonight... so might have to go back to try and get it again (I have a +9 Divine version, but I think I want another, maybe +15 Normal).
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
    I just have an opinion different to your own. Circle jerking is good for no one, be glad somebody isn't afraid to disagree with women on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
    No, you are literally the cancer that is killing gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenegoose View Post
    Nobody's ever lost sleep over being called a cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    There's a Katana on a ledge near the top, but you have to land a tricky jump to reach it.

I hope you have the Rusted Iron Ring for the swamp.
    The Laito ? Yeah I took it. I took the ring yesterday before going down. I also took the wolf ring and a new wand for spells from the lady trapped into the golem). My +8 balder sword + magic weapon gives me a satisfying 320 attack but only last a minute. I also have a Dark knight Shield +3. I guess I am ready to kill the boss.

I managed to defeat the capybara demon rather easily with the help of a phantom and I even managed to kill the gaping dragon without losing any health.
    Then I went to Blighttown. I think the last time I have witnessed such hateful level design was in Donkey Kong Country 2. The less said about it the better, really. I made it to the bottom and that's all that is important.
    I really hope my +6 winged spear is enough for the boss down there. I really don't feel like going all the way back to Undead Parish.
    to wound the autumnal city.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthile View Post
    I managed to defeat the capybara demon rather easily with the help of a phantom and I even managed to kill the gaping dragon without losing any health.
    Then I went to Blighttown. I think the last time I have witnessed such hateful level design was in Donkey Kong Country 2. The less said about it the better, really. I made it to the bottom and that's all that is important.
    I really hope my +6 winged spear is enough for the boss down there. I really don't feel like going all the way back to Undead Parish.
    What the...? I want this game.

Quote Originally Posted by hamster View Post
    What the...? I want this game.
    Cuddly as a capybara.

Capra Demon's room has the worst textures in the game, the worst textures in any game released after 2007 in my slightly hyperbolic opinion.

Yes, the textures. That's what I was thinking about in there.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    Yes, the textures. That's what I was thinking about in there.
    Too bad we can't loot his swords.

Too bad we can't loot his swords.
    You mean this?

Hey, cool...; 40 str... I'll pass. But cool nevertheless

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Whoa. Killed Seath, Firesage Demon (via exploit, he started attacking a tree and I took my trusty heavy crossbow to kill that twat, but he deserved it after killing me in a few seconds few times in a row) and Centipede Demon (he died in first attempt, yay) yesterday.

Now I'm in Lost Izalith and I'm gonna fight with Bed of Chaos, but I'm not sure how to kill him. His sweeping attacks drain half of my health (at ~30 vitality + bonus from that ring which increases HP, stamina and equipment capacity). I managed to break his core(?), but I have no idea what to do next. I must look in some wiki or something, because each death means a few minutes boring walk through lava, trees roots and killing bunch of that lame fire-breathings golems. Meh.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    You can't kill him outright, but there are some weak 'glowy' spots you have to get to. One on the left side, one on the right, then you have a ludicrous jump to get to his 'heart'.

Highly highly reccomend trying to summon help, as you can both tackle one weak spot each.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Still looking for that Zweihander to trade :P

Quote Originally Posted by pakoito View Post
    Still looking for that Zweihander to trade :P
    I think I got one... but i am level 41.