Page 385 of 385 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385
Results 7,681 to 7,692 of 7692
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    The names in the BTA tier don't ring any bell..?
    Miss Take looks pretty brilliant, it's a stealth game where you are required to work around guards because sneaking up on them for surprise hugs is simply not an option.
    http://www.misstakegame.com/
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    I had heard of A City Sleeps, but nothing beyond that. TMMT, however, got quite a bit of love on the front page. Also, eye candy!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    The Marvelous Miss Take was well pushed by sites before release because of the charming trailer and great art style but has not been reviewed by many of the big sites. PC Gamer said its well made, but can get tedious after a while. Its quite well liked by people on steam that have played it(not many)

A City Sleeps in a bullet hell game from the rock band folk, its short but replayable, again not really reviewed or well played it seems.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I know I am double posting but its worth it. Gravity Ghost comes with an extra copy when you activate it on steam, so thats nice.

Oh that's great, I've had an eye on Hack'n'Slash for a while and getting it for a bundle price is perfect. I like the look of Gravity Ghost as well but I was planning on waiting for it to dip a little lower than $12.

I've read about Marvellous Miss Take, sounds interesting but ultimately unsatisfying. I've had my eye on Lumino City though, so $1 for that is a steal for me.
    Steam : pngblackice
    Raptr : pngblackice

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I own A City Sleeps - it's a nails-hard game with very little content - longevity is supposed to come from playing harder difficulties and toying with it's "specials" mechanics

Problem is, the way the souls thing works is shonky and the difficulty ramps-up like a crazy bastard - you will swear at it.

Oh my on the new Weekly Humble! The Marvelous Miss Take was on my watch list, and I already have Gravity Ghost (and Trine 2, which is beautiful) but was thinking about Sunset. I've never seen A City Sleeps, but it looks right up my alley.

... and the spouse came home while I was trying out Borderlands, and I talked him into his own copy. I've found the play so far to be engaging, even though I'm not very used to FPSes. I'm jumping around and trying out games right now because I'm trying to activate bundle keys before Desura goes toes up (which naturally is why I am still looking at new Humble Bundles, oops), but I'm looking forward to some nice sessions exploring that game.

Groupees Apocalypse Bundle is live:

PWYW: Air Guardians, Ruin
    T2: Zombie Camp: Last Survivor, Infect and Destroy, Xenocide + 1 mystery game.

Tier 2 has a $2.5 min.

https://groupees.com/apocalypse/

Their BiaB5 bundle has unlocked Tiki Man (link in post #1)

New Steam keys, all on Groupees: Way to Go! (through ShinyLoot), Witches, Heroes and Magic, Colortone (formerly known as Colorblind).

The new(-ish) Humble Gamer Comics Bundle looks interesting:

PWYW: Fallout: New Vegas - All Roads, Plants vs. Zombies: Lawnmageddon, EVE: True Stories, Tomb Raider: The Beginning,
    BTA: The Guild Volume 1, Halo: Initiation, The Art of Bioshock Infinite, Valve Presents Vol. 1: The Sacrifice and Other Steam-Powered Stories + unlocks
    BTA+5: Mass Effect: Foundation Volume 1, Dragon Age Volume 1: The Silent Grove

https://www.humblebundle.com/books
    Rock, Paper, Shotgonne - Come join us. We have LOOT!
    The Onward March of Bundles
    - filling your backlog since 1911
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Think I'm gonna skip the weekly. I already own Trine 2 at least twice, Lume I didn't enjoy, and from what I recall the Hack'n'Slash WIT was mixed and Double Fine. As for the BTA tier, trjp did a fine job for ACS, while Miss take looks pretty but also more of a puzzle game for mobiles.

And that would be the talk down, if anyone needed it.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

IndieGala flaunts Indiependence, but secretly yearns for your attention:

Gold Rush! Classic, Major Mayhem, Battleplan: American Civil War, Sideway: New York, The Race for the White House, The Bluecoats: North vs South, Tycoon City: New York, Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold

https://www.indiegala.com/indiependence

Groupees Girls Girls Girls 2 can be reserved for one buck. 4 games and possibly one more.

https://groupees.com/ggg2

The Extinction now has an itch.io key on Groupees.